[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

Multiple scum is possible, even.

I’d like to point out that I did say this.

But as for a town derps world, I don’t know why they would be acting the way they are now outside of just not caring about the game
which doesn’t make sense to me given that town is in a rather precarious position

But I doubt we’ll find any after the sixth voter or so, last few came on within a couple minutes of each other (and the last was me, so…)

I expect to see them on wagon
I certainly wouldn’t call exactly where they are

Middle of wagon seems most likely from my pov, but I wouldn’t lock that

giving oblight the benefit of the doubt for now (they might be nk, but honestly I can’t be bothered at this point to closeread before I conk out)
Wazza/Twi are ISOs I’m most interested in

I think once those slots are figured out we can solve game

I’ve been softing my role for like the past twenty minutes.

But whatever.

going to bed
don’t care about softs

I’ll be back. Right now I’m hungry and need to eat.

Ok I’m back.

First of all I took a break and then fell asleep at 3 PM (didn’t get up till 10 and slept till 4).

What part of my iso? Show me the posts that doesn’t hit my vibe.

Why has everyone forgot about EVO? EVO’s TI claim is what led everyone to nuke Alice.

EVO better have a good reason to have claimed TI because if they don’t I vote to nuke that.

Rt is possible.

Gorta I’m also putting EVO as a scum read as well because of what happened with Alice.

In what world is that a good RT?

EVO should be todays lynch imo

Except i actually stated the reason why Alice is not bad target to lynch that day, she wasn’t exactly my townread and both Alice and cheese were in my PoE. It’s easy to act smug when you know the flip, as the only reason why people were opposed is because “lolPRclaim” rather than Alice actually being a townread for most players.

It was unfortunate that Marshal capitalized on Alice’s foolishness as her FPS was very anti-town that only serve to her selfishness rather than whole Town. You guys are living in a big delusion if you think that leaving that Alice/Marshal case for today would be better idea, at worst it may be even bigger shitshow and i’m not interested into wasting time with that nonsense.

He probably meant “Random Town” not “Reaction Test”.

Twil1ght you’d be surprised how reasonable I can be. Also in case you didn’t read my posts, I talked about how Alice behaved in SFoL 60 Randomiser and she was a merc with 2 town contracts. I was one of them.

I know it’s easy to say I’m smug. Nah I call that experience.

Hm… @CRichard564, explain this.