[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

ok
don’t worry

Not all of my reads have to be genuine

Look
I was looking for ai responses

I think this post is pretty ai

I don’t think I could pull off a NK role

/unvote

@Zone_Q11 you’re right, Stalker can work with town, it doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Sure. Let’s figure this out.
Hey @PokemonKidRyan! You’re “Vigilante”, right!? Then, are you willing to die for Town!?

If we lynch Magnus Fearmonger Today, and you shoot clonedcheese Medusa Tonight, while he activates his ability, you’d end the game immediately. (Assuming Stalker is friendly.)

ARE YOU FINE WITH DYING!?

If the stalker wants to come out, I’m fine with sharing the win with them.

second point vibes with me because gorta has never been caught in a twist all game
and they didn’t come into thread early on forcing reads

STALKER, IF YOU COME OUT, YOU CAN SHARE THE WIN WITH US. IF NOT, YOU RUN THE RISK OF GETTING ACCIDENTALLY LYNCHED.

extra words since caps don’t count apparently

Would a NK!Gorta try to act like Alice was town d1? I was cautious of Alice because I knew her scum range was hard to tell, but I mentioned how her response and action seemed towny.

I am merely being the optimist here. There is a non-zero chance of Jane refusing the possibility of Stalker winning with Town.

I’d rather wait for Jane to wake up and answer before we continue on the Stalker matter.

Until then, I’d like to ask the town: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL NOT VOTING CHEESE/MAGNUS!?

Because solving

This confuses me

@an_gorta_pratai if you’re stalker, come out. Looking at your classcard, you don’t have to kill town to win. You win with us.

I am not the stalker, but I don’t see how the stalker wins with us

Check out ALL Neutral Killing classcards and their wincons.

Arso: Needs Town & Coven dead.
Jug: Needs Town & Coven dead.
SK: Needs Town & Coven dead.
Stalker: Needs everyone stalked.

…it doesn’t say “Needs Town & Coven dead.”

MM, okay. /vote SDA

@SirDerpsAlot SDA, Stalker wins with town. If you don’t respond, I’ll push the lynch on you. However, I’m fine with sharing the win with Stalker. Are you Stalker?

Getting lynched is the only way you lose here if you’re stalker @SirDerpsAlot

How do we know it’s not some plaguebearer type crap with “the Stalker wins” in that situation?

Again; still uncertain. I am “likely correct” but we need Jane’s confirmation.

You are correct about Stalker not winning if they are dead, but if Stalker reveals themselves, and they happen to not have every town member stalked, then they could get blackmailed by the currently outed Covens to work for them. You know, the classic “if we die, you die as well” quote?