[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

Ok Marshal you are putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say no one can scum read me. I’m pointing that any scum read on me up to now is based on ignorance on how I tick as a wolf.

Either that is ignorance or deliberately misquoting me. :thinking:

yes modes push on me and crich both has been, lacking to say the least
but crichs defense isnt really sturdy either rn

but you just defended that specific argument

you say “i put words in your mouth”

but like

why didn’t you say that here

See that is putting words in my mouth. You just admitted it.

@katze

Summary
  • Wazza - They have a mixture of memes and reads, however their fixation on Marshal and Gorta is questionable, to say the least. Individual posts provide merit, however. - Null
  • N.1 - Despite posting, they have not said anything of value or contributed, have not gone through with their meta-analysis yet (although I’m aware that it takes some time.) - Slight scumlean.
  • Alice - No poster
  • ModeShifter - Has also not contributed to the conversation in any positive way, continually drawing back to things that are unimportant. - Slight scumlean.
  • Italy is always scum - Even with over 30 posts, has not contributed to the topic in the slightest. - Slight scumlean.
  • Twil1ight - Despite taking things a bit too seriously, is actually semi-active and willing to participate in valid discussion and look at people, taking meta into account. Townlean.
  • an_gorta_pratai - Had a poor start to the day, and hasn’t really bounced back from it. I have them as null due to this, and their lack of a defense. It’s also possible that they could be a neutral, claiming Citizen to prevent an attack from Coven. - Neutral (not null!)
  • Marshal - Actually tried to stimulate conversation. While it could be powerwolfing, it seems more like a genuine attempt to get the topic going. They have also provided a few reads, and are contributing a decent, if small amount (in comparison to their total post count.) - Slight townlean.
  • CRichard564 - I haven’t really been able to get a read on them. Like Tw1light, takes things a bit too seriously, but doesn’t really push forward or get overly defensive about things. - Null.
  • katze - Not really sure what to make of this slot due to my own bias, but they seem to be playing… Decently? Their memes leave something to be desired, however, and they seem to have continued leaning into it, and others’ have been commenting that this is not a weird thing for katze to do. - Null/Neutral.
  • clonedcheese - Have been… almost annoying neutral. They’ve responded to others’ posts, but haven’t made any reads of their own, or really said anything unprompted. - Slight scumlean.
  • TheBlueElixir - One of the more active members of the thread, has been able to talk a bit about their own ideas and reflect others. No real strong opinions, however. - Townlean.
  • EVO - Not a lot of posts. Unlike other low posters, they have responded to plenty of people and have given their own thoughts without seeming 100% serious all of the time. - Townlean.
  • SogMan - They’ve posted a lot, mostly their own opinions however, and haven’t really been able to follow anything up with reasoning. They’ve kept responding to other people to a minimum. - Null.
  • Fossil - Has said just about nothing, and their posts have been kinda bad. Their temp vote on Marshal seems to be entirely a joke. - Slight scumlean.
  • PokemonKidRyan - They started off poorly, but in a different manner than they started off their most recent scum match. They are actually somewhat contributing, even though they have been under fire for a bit of the match.
  • Universal - No poster
  • Magnus - Nothing they say makes sense, they are actively admitting to avoiding questions, and are overall playing poorly and haven’t contributed at all. - Scumlean.
4 Likes

then why did you defend that specific argument?

words in your mouth or not, you defended it

and now are just attacking me

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-town-of-salem-2-day-1-19-19/81585/899?u=theblueelixir

this is what im going to be looking back on

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fm-town-of-salem-2-day-1-19-19/81585/899?u=theblueelixir
CRich what did you mean by this? in other words

Marshal you’re playing dumb right now and you’re not fooling anyone, especially me. Besides ever heard of the truth is a defence? Oh obviously you haven’t never mind.

Then again I don’t expect 15 year olds to know everything anyway bro.

so did you not reply this

to this?

are you saying that I hacked the forums and made a fake post under your account? bribed xblade maybe?

how could you

CRich please answer this

bitch didn’t you think i was a 30-something until I revealed my age

rn you are just being an ass

don’t attack people for their age like that. that is ad hominem and is fallacious

1 Like

Sure keep putting words in my mouth. Suit yourself buddy.

”sturdy either”
Does that mean you admit your defence isn’t sturdy?

If the shoe fits, why not?

you clearly don’t have an answer

this is like… caught wolf territory

and so you are frozen and repeating that mantra and making personal attacks against me

because its not your shoe

I might be 15 but right now I think i have more emotional maturity than you. those attacks are not okay however you frame it and at least I know not to go after people for their age and know how to respect people’s sexuality