[FM] Valkyria Chronicles - Game Thread - GAME END - Empire & Journalist victory!

I think they were threatening math and that’s what they meant as threatening doesn’t equal attackibg

Squid vote mercenary with me now and see what happens later

I have an idea

it’s a stupid one

but I love stupid ideas

I legit can’t put my phone down
Send help

Despite Merc’s pile of posts, there’s a good amount where it’s fluff so far. I’m about halfway done reading, but I’m sure something will pop up

1 Like

To answer your question in the most honest way possible, I must say that you have made me be honestly disgusted of how you play in these circumstances.

It is a complete mockery of your perspective of helping players get better precisely because of attacking people for presenting new ideas. Your tunnel vision hath not yielded anything but a scared town. Fearmongering of sorts.

The self meta you presented is distinctly anti-town because it relies on a trust that you have broken over the course of the game. Therefore, your words take on the past of the game and granting you that trust becomes unbearably difficult.

In simpler terms, stop fearmongering.

I can say that both you and Alice are of the same alignment just by looking at the interactions. Need I say more of them, and I will surely be misconstrued for my flagrant inability to form a simple coherent thought most well shown by the sickening enjoyment you had in ‘kicking the man in the jaw’.

So no, it’s not just this game.

I legitimately disrespect you as a person now.

That trust may be earned back but for the current moment one would be correct in their assumption if they believed I hated you.

In full confidence will I ITA you tomorrow.

You will not flip town.

3 Likes

Now that the whole situation is off my chest, I need another day to get my bearings back.

I’m not suicidal, and I have no need to even consider it.

4 Likes

Okay, something did come up. This post and some relevant ones after it really feels like Merc is up to something:

Instead of defending herself, Merc tried to deflect the blame onto Luxy. And I’m sure there’s a few other cases on here that are similar to this
/vote Merc

Eh, a bit harsh, but kind of spot-on. Math is kind of like a more uptight Solic when he tunnel visions and at these times he can sound like an asshat.

Though, I’m fairly certain that he’s town and that tunneling onto FK is the right thing to do in this situation, so don’t ITA him.

Merc has spent much of the game fluffposting and she really hasn’t been analyzing posts critically. It’s why I was targeting her after Insanity and Marcus flipped.

Math, despite their ‘better’ intentions, has done nothing but anti-town actions. I know that their tunnel was full of confirmation bias, which they even acknowledged in a genuine way. I know that their reasoning is relatively sound, despite the harm it has caused. I know all these things, yet still want them dead.

2 Likes

Wait Ici is in this game?

First of all, I am sorry. I am sorry that I hurt you. I never ever want to hurt anyone ever. I do get joy from making my scumreads unable to do things I feel are not correct. I have spent my whole life having to fight for what I feel and believe in and in some ways myself. I mean no malice towards anyone here. I know that with what you said it will take time to rebuild however I hurt you and I hope you will talk with me more so I can fix it.

Second of all, I agree I was wrong on Marcus. However I am not sorry for pushing him. His play was bad and contradictory and I thought he was scum. When the only other wagon, Merc, was on faulty reasoning and it’s propped up again with the flimsiest of reasons when we should be lynching FireKitten to save two town lives it’s not something I can support.

There are a lot of things I want to do but I can’t because we need this to go better. A lot of what I do is just to get people to speak and then defend their ideas. My father was an ex military man who taught me the value of having to be firm with people until they get it or at least not do “bad” things. I humbly apologize if I went overboard but I can’t apologize for genuine feelings.

The push to lynch FireKitten imho is one of the most townie things here. Especially with a counterwagon of Merc’s size despite what is plainly obvious.

I don’t agree with your sentiment that all of my actions or even a majority are antitown, however I hurt you as a person and I need to fix that.

1 Like

I feel this wagon on Merc is absolutely terrible and will imho will flip town if Merc is lynched. I have not seen a case for Merc and therefore Merc should not be lynched.

1 Like

He literally tried to do that

Anyways decided to finish a C++ project before sleeping and realized I’ve wasted six hours on building a function to extract a desired column of data from a .tsv file when I was given one in a different starter file

fml

I don’t want to drop this when I literally can’t do anything about math otherwise

On the other hand there is this

/vote Merc

@Geyde unless something happens between now and then your shot has my blessing

Not that that counts for a lot but hey I had Maxi’s detonator so maybe it does

Honestly the fact that Math is making another claim I vehemently disagree with here is more than enough to sell me on this vote for now

Hoping a math wagon exists instead when I wake up but y’all are blind so whatever

@eevee if you wake before posting really re-commences please do a VC