[FM] Valkyria Chronicles - Game Thread - GAME END - Empire & Journalist victory!

Solic you are literally ignoring me answer the question I had before you left

Rude

So you think Firekitten would fakeclaim fool to find fools as Princess for 2 days straight?

Occam’s razor is actually saying that he’s scum.

There was no question, it was a request.

And I have to get ready for my interview, so I’m replying to one more thing and I’m out until like 5 hours later.

That analogy is wrong

There could be two fools and scum don’t know I’m lying
Scum HOWEVER would know I’m lying about the gallia and federation stuff so in their perspective I could try to find people who know too much and stuff

However I didn’t get enough interactions that didn’t comprise of “lol let’s kill firekitten”

okay so answer it

It is the most fun choice

2 Likes

Eevee would have no reason to send that message if there would be no conversion in the game?

Meh, I’d be a hypocrite to say something about it now, but it’s valuable to see people’s reaction to the announcement of a shot too.

I was also told this was a non bastard game and I was lied to feelsbad

actually this may have been the music mash

Who should I ITA?

Let me get a shot list

Except scum would know you are lying instantly, because you can’t produce anything from their scumchats, so they have no reason to interfere. The other fool in that scenario also has no great way to cc you (biggest reason why NK is actually better analogy I think). Prince can execute you at night greatly handicapping BD, just like town mass suiciding on you. It’s a decent analogy.

Yet you continued the charade for like 2000 posts. :eyes:

Firekitten is scum, don’t listen to him.

THE FIRST SENTENCE IS LITERALLY THE POINT

You aren’t reading what I’m saying

Solic I don’t think you understand perspective slips or TMI Slip.

How good is your shot chance cause going for mercenary is bad as they have long range

Also the bottom part

that doesn’t change my point that’s literally just adding that there for no reason