[FM] Yes, We Can’t Have Nice Things Because This Is A Clown Fiesta Sequel ENDGAME [3/22]

~ ~ ~

Die.

/shoot Marluxion

@Geyde

~ ~ ~

well
shit

thanks mot

very cool

:eyes:

i am not complaining

Hit. Marl is

White King

“You thought I had forgotten. You thought I had forgiven. It’s HEARTHSTONE AGAIN BABY.”
White Priest
Interesting Maneuver (Passive) - If the player above you on the playerlist kills the player 3 spaces above you on the playerlist on n1, then you leave the game victorious.
RNG RNG RNG (Passive) - You will discover a spell each day.

Lightning Bloom [SPELL] (Day) - Activate 3 different abilities you have simultaneously. Resolves instantly. - 1 Use
Time Warp [SPELL] (Day) - Summon an alt account that is confirmed to not be aligned with the uninformed majority. It will shoot a player of your choice if nobody is killed during that day. - 1 Use
Ultimate Infestation [SPELL] (Day) - Lock a player’s abilities behind a paywall. - 2 Uses
Deadly Shot [SPELL] (Day) - Kill a player present in the game - 1 Use

Castle (Night) - Change the placing of 10 different players on the playerlist. This will impact all actions on those players. - 3 Uses

Defeat all scum present in the game.

wat

so you think cheeking/mist/me/sulithydra/arc would shoot you?

Not doubting your claiming just wanted to know your thoughts :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Oh god

does mot have a 100% shot ITA

pogn’t
can we get an F in the chat
other funny phrases

3 Likes

well, him flipping that isn’t ideal, but he did say he wanted me dead for some alt win condition

oh that’s a bruh moment

What the heck

FUCK

I am going to ITA myself

1. What the fuck
  2. Why the hell did that hit so quick
  3. 10 SIDED BUS DRIVE?

Wait

what the fuck is this

Banana shoots Mot

Miss

lmao