FoL Awards 2021 - Nominations Thread

Who’s Candice?

Got flagged and probably getting warned, but #worth.

7 Likes

Legend

1 Like

I want to chime in here and say that while I’ve only seen a little bit of astand around, every time I’ve seen him, he’s been an active, knowledgeable, positive, and persistent force both as a designer and as a player. His design sensibilities have some major differences from my own, but at no time did it feel like he was egotistical about his designs or his play. While creating some terrifyingly bastard setups, he still clearly cares about the fun of the players. He is a great designer who is a wonderful person with whom to discuss mafia. I wish the best for him on his next venture.

7 Likes

I second this.

Nominating @Wisp, @Prophylaxis, and @Arctic for Best Scum Performance, Group (Small Game) in Town vs. Bandits

I’ve been meaning to do this for weeks but have been incredibly lazy lol. Will do a full write-up at a later date.

Wisp was a god of antispew, Proph buried a super strong villager d1 and pogged the hell out, and Arctic was widely townread the whole time - in almost every towncore - all while pushing villagers left and right.

Also they did good PR hunty things

Good stuff

Secret

4 Likes

which game is this

shhh

would it be taken as bad sportsmanship or am I not allowed to counter-nom a category every single time someone nominates one because it’ll be funny

(With taking into the account the timer for noms which I’m 90% sure exists)

i nominate fol for the best community award

can i veto this

No

darn

you can unless a majority of at least 3 character types vote for it
Character types are
Judges
Community Guides
Game Reviewers
Trust Level 3
Trust Level 2-

2 Likes