[FoL] EFoL 3 - Cult Wins

@anon97870008

What do you feel about kai personally

My question! :eyes:

While this could be OMGUS under disguise, I don’t think it is, he gave some reasons to vote Kai.

I don’t like the way arete said Blantant, explicit OMGUS looking back at it either.

I feel like my reasoning had some backing towards it

Tbh I’m personally leaning more on a confused town LHF on Soul compared to scum.

1 Like

I don’t understand people calling me low hanging fruit I can easily defend myself when push comes to shove I’ve proved my points with replying statements.

I just feel like dumb scum might want to wagon me due to me pushing for more content.

I heavily disagree with that being an OMGUS. He cited reasons to vote me. Are they correct? Up to you. Is it an OMGUS? fuck no

2 Likes

Unexpected not sure if your trying to butter me up but I’ll keep this post in mind for now, most people think I’m LHF.

*Now that most people <- makes more sense grammar wise.

I just like pointing out shit thats wrong. sue me

Would scum do this on someone they are accusing?

also i highly recommend everyone read through Soul’s ISO through their PoV as both scum and town. Could help us figure out if he’s just LHF or actual scum

Also I have to go for a sec

brb

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/fol-19-day-1-technical-error-re-rolling-in-a-new-new-thread/75951

It was this iteration of FoL 19. Sorry, my bad, you weren’t NK, you were Acolyte (my memory made this to NK because there is no Acolyte in ToL, and my mind is still thinking in ToL o.O)

He feels genuine to me. Your push on him isn’t justified. It’s solely omgus.

No it’s fine I might be reading into things too much. But I’ve still got to keep it in mind just for now.

@Htm because more people are suddenly coming out of the wood works and calling me less scummy.

I recommend you put yourself in Soul’s shoes, if you already have ignore this post

Out of the people that talked so far, which one do you guys think is least likely to drop BD on lynch?

1 Like

Priestess those games and my behaviour is so different.

A: Because I’m more active and trying to push town wins

B: Back then I only had mobile.

I don’t know how you formed a connection of me being similar

Saying that you’re LHF isn’t an accusation; in fact, if anything it’s the opposite. Essentially, it’s saying that you’re BD that it would be easy to mislynch, thereby implying that we shouldn’t lynch you. Acknowledging that at this point in the game, with the level of confirmation that’s happened thus far it would be easy to mislynch you is just kind of a statement of fact.

Arete or Kai.

maybe priestess.

I’m really unsure on kai.