FoL Feedback Thread

What

It literally has guilt

1 Like

guilt = suicide guilt
losing your abilities isn’t really a punishment

i mean it is, archer without eagle shot isn’t exactly strong alone

but it’s less severe than suicide guilt which is how knight works in where we come from

Yes it is and suicide guilt only existed on Knight by virtue of not actually killing your target

The end result is 1 BD dead, but losing your follow-up shots is worse because it’s -1 BD and partial vanillaization

you speak of the extremely old knight version?

Like Archer has literally the same guilt as Knight

Anyways I more or less agree with TBE that Archer as implemented is kinda… meh by virtue of removing immunity not being terribly strong most of the time

knights guilt disables defend as well

archer isnt fully vanillaized

but in practice they’re basically the same

i did totally forget that Knight guilt was removed already in fol

nbd

I can see why it was done

But in the end I don’t think the trade off has been super duper worth it

I am very smart

I wrote a wall and just assumed it was ToL knight -timer for whe you can CS

gg

1 Like

this bit still applies though

about the converts

FM/FoL Rules have been updated to reflect the changes regarding alternate accounts:

• Rule 20 has been added

Do not create an alt or share an account (hydra) unless given permission by a Moderator.

• Rule 21 has been added

Do not discuss/speculate on whether or not a specific account is an alt of a given player.

• Rule 22 has been added

Do not tell other players your identity if you are using an alt and your game has not ended. If the host requires you to clarify your identity, you must do so.

There are also a few instances of re-wording/phrasing in order to make the rules more clear.

In order to view these changes in their entirety, you can click the pencil icon to view the history of the post.

3 Likes

None of the following changes will impact any currently running games:

• All instances of “lynch” in every class is replaced with “execute”, “executed”, or other similar naming convention
  • The flavor of the Prince’s execute has been changed to Behead to reduce redundancy in naming
5 Likes

More fun changes

We’re forcing a vote to be able to action
Your experience should now match the far more interesting “twitch chat plays” experience

5 Likes

what if we use cuddle

that’s a good concept for a game ngl

1 Like