FoL Feedback Thread

yeah, but Dragon King and Rose King are better than the generic names of “Good” and “Evil”

Dragon King sounds Evil so it isn’t good at conveying the point

1 Like

also since you voted to rework the mystic, please propose the rework you have in mind

alright then.

Give it a good name.

The Righteous King and The Sinister King?

2 Likes

even tho I don’t really have a rework of my own.
I’ll get Hippo’s rework up. As I like it.

the only thing I really dislike is the all members will be occupied part.

1 Like

Big problem with that is it’s a gigantic buff to mystic which BD really doesn’t need
Also, if you are converted you’re immediately screwed as everyone in your neighborhood knows

2 Likes

yeah true.

Is Illusionist going to be reworked?
or just Mystic

mkay sounds cool.

It has the affect of Devout King.
so I want these names in.

1 Like

The Mystic :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Telepathy (Day) - Anonymously send a single 1000 character message through the host to the court. - 2 uses
Conduit (Night) - Your two targets will both be able to send each other two 1000 character messages through the host over the course of the night. You will later be given the entire conversation. - Infinite uses
Link Minds (Night) - You and your target will both be able to send each other two 1000 character messages through the host over the course of the night. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

It’s simmilar to the original Mystic but instead “Conduit” have infinite usage and “Link MInds” have only 2 uses. I wouldn’t say it’s a buff since Mystic already can “Conduit” and at this state at least she would be more viable after knowing all claims D3/D4.

2 Likes

CONDUIT. repeat after me

Conduit
Conduit
Conduit

1 Like

The main problems with mystic are still here though.
It’s still super easily confirmable and people know immediately when you are converted.
I really despise royal announcement as an ability

1 Like

Haha! This birdbrain doesn’t even know what a conductor is!
http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/282340_195832.png

4 Likes

There is other problem. She’s isn’t either fun to play or useful for BD. And ranting about confirmability is like complaining about being converted as Butler into Assassin. I wouldn’t say it’s an issue. (Unless you want to do somethin’ with Illusionist)

Speak for yourself, peckneck. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I don’t disagree - she isn’t fun at all.
And confirmability is the biggest problem with FOL right now, 90% of people are complaining about it.

1 Like

FoL is different from ToL in that an insight is highly more valuable than a succesful action so I can see how confirmability is a problem.

Correction

That’s how it should be

Not necessarily how it is

Successful actions are still very strong and you can really just POE the game away

Mystic :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Passive: Psychic network - Anyone in the psychic network can talk to each other. You are always in the psychic network. This passive is always transferred if your class changes

Day Ability: Telepathy - Send an anonymous message to everyone (2 uses)

Night Ability: Link Minds - Add target player to the psychic network. If they are already in the psychic network remove them instead (Unlimited. 1 day cooldown)

Cult points - 2

Illusionist :shield:

Unseen Social
Passive: Psychic network - Anyone in the psychic network can talk to each other. You are always in the psychic network. This passive is always transferred if your class changes

Day Ability: Telepathy - Send an anonymous message to everyone (2 uses)

Night Ability 1: Link Minds - Add target player to the psychic network. If they are already in the psychic network remove them instead (Unlimited. 1 day cooldown)
Night Ability 2: Mind Warp - Target player receives incorrect feedback from their ability’s (Unlimited)