[FoL] FoL 19.5 - GAME END - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

Meteoro has been executed. They were the The Assassin

The Assassin :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Killer
Hidden Blade (Day) - Cut your target, causing them to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 4 uses (shared)
Distract (Day) - Distract a player, rendering them unable to any day abilities for the rest of the day. - 1 use
Assassinate (Night) - Kill a player. - Infinite uses
2-for-1 (Night) - Kill two target players. - 1 use (shared)
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

We found some logs on his person:

That feeling when King says he found scum after you post
That feeling when solic tells you distract can’t target King
That feeling when you are so useless at providing a defense you act as fool/Lich
That feeling when you win as fool

6 Likes

Night 2 starts and will end in 24 hours at 2019-03-24T21:25:00Z. Please send in your actions before then.

Still missing actions.

2 Likes

Actions are locked.

2 Likes

Dawn rises and two bodies drop. Soulshade55r has perished. They were:

The Drunk

Blue Dragon Offensive
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
I am the Liquor (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing.
Debauchery (Night) - Force a player to target a second of your choice. (you won’t be immune to attacks or conversion if you force them to target you) - Infinite use
Happy Hour (Night) - Occupy a player, and disable any death or occupy immunity they have for the night. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

We found a note on his person

Drunk
N1 - Nothing.
N2 - Priestess > Soulshade.

King Firekitten has also fallen! He was:

The Evil King :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - Your vote counts as two if there are more than 5 players alive. Immune to occupation and redirection.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason. They may provide a defense, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
Scheme (Night) - Make the target player night immune and look not suspicious to The Sheriff this night when investigated. - 2 uses (Starting King only)
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

His royal diary had the following as his last entry:

Memes have been made today. #WorthExecutingAssassinAsEK #Don’tLetBleedsHappenD1 #ThisHappensIfYouDo

Being honest still was funny as heck and I would do it as a GK as well. I just had to lynch someone and apparently they converted meteor for some reason.

Day 3 starts with electing a new king to lead the court. This election will last 12 hours and members of the court vote privately in their classcard, who they would want to be king. In true monarchist fashion majority rules.

The election will be over at 2019-03-25T09:00:00Z.

2 Likes

Well uhm…

@anon97870008 Hi, Neutral Killer! How may i assist you today?

Woah woah

Why was he debbing me

As far as I know I am immune to this.

But you were debbed into the dead person xD

And the EK just wrote on the logs that Assassin lynch is real thing.

Why would you out you were redirect immune??

Because I did not really anything last night?

Uh huh

And what class would no action that has redirect immunity

Priestess was S/S n1, leave her alone.

Don’t ask me, I had much to do yesterday.

Also, whoever killed my husband
I will hurt you so bad.

Thanks for confirming suspicion

What suspicion?