[FoL] FoL 21 - End Game Discussion Topic

But
Can I ask
Whether provocation is a good thing to do in mafia games?

I’ve only ever played mafia games here (Im just a casual) but I see people flip their shit over here, so is ppl raging out fairly normal? Or is it especially bad on this site?

My only question

who was town MVP from yall

Isaac was MVP for not jailing me

Eh but seriously I couldn’t name a single person really. Had Alice lived we woulda been banjaxed.

1 Like

I remember back in my old TOS days I used to look at classes like mayor/retri as last ditch effort claims that serve nothing more than get you an extra phase. No one wants to be responsible for being the jailor that exed a mayor or town that hung a retributionist.

This one time I was jailed for being scummy and claimed mayor to stop myself from being exed hahaha but sometimes that extra phase is the difference between a win and a loss

Really enjoyed this game. My reads seemed pretty accurate, and I wasted a night kill on me instead of the prince.

My sides hurt from how much I laughed at this

@Frostwolf103 10/10 for the apathy is death reference

1 Like

I got 0 pressure all game and I wasn’t BD.

Hippo mvp?

Bazinga.

1 Like

Bazinga called all evils (with exception of EK and Warlock) extremely early.

Worse than death, at least it is rotting corpse feeding the beasts and insects

1 Like

He also called me and Alice a team. Baz memes accurately.

I also did so bad that you guys thought there was another MM. SUCCESS.

1 Like

Everyone was aware of their softs so that didn’t help my “who should I convert” priority. Obviously I knew Hja wasn’t sheriff but Alice softed Observer as NK, Baz softed Butler as Observer, Dats soft could have been Prince or Knight (obviously Alice thought Prince bc she killed him haha)…I mean you guys didn’t make it easy.

What would Boss have done when he becomes next MM?

This is especially why I facepalm at the sheer amount of hardclaiming on this site.

A lot of the times you HC early for no reason you often just give convert and kill targets to evils. This game was very good village play as no villager hard-claim until the end.

5 Likes

To make use of Math’s paranoia to my advantage yes

2 Likes

But I need to work on reads
Because I hammered Wazza thinking he was town from his defense
and Poss I had no idea >_>

You hammered without realizing he is jailed n1 with lack of unseen and NK kills?

1 Like

That happens