[FoL] FoL 22 - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

Point is, he kept claiming that d1 reads are bad and he put himself into the spotlight.

A lot of people like Poss, Arete, and Priestess immediately jumped into him and started acccusing him for this.

I’m strongly reading him as BD for this as his blatant disregard for his imagine d1 almost never comes from scum.

You know, I would contribute if people would listen to me. But Since that is literally impossible, I’m just wasting time here.

Get in a maid costume and I’ll believe you.

We will listen

Right everyone?

Okay can I get this from someone who thinks he’s MM

I wanna know how someone not liking D1 reads makes them mastermind. What you said just reminds me of people being silly like wanting to no lynch d1 in normal forum mafia.

You will listen, and then immediately look into every reason why I’m scum.

And even if we won’t listen, your reads are still valuable for later in the game so that we can use them

1 Like

@Htm Yes, because I am known in the 1 day I’ve been here to be an exellent scumreader.

Just list it, what if you turn out to be the best scum-reader after all?

Yo seriously anyone pushing that is just wrong

1 Like

Magnus for example was thought not to have the best reads in a game but turned out to have read the whole scumteam.

“MM creates plan to hard confirm themselves as MM”

Please seriously look at this and tell me they could be MM

Yeah, as I’ve been saying before, Jake is obvious LHF.

Alright jakes scum a town would have thought about how his reads would help town after he’s lynched, but he’s thinking the game is over for him after he’s lynched

@JakeTheWolfie not everyone thinks you are MM, both Launch and Alice read you as town so please give reads

I don’t think they are necessarily Town.
I just think they aren’t groupscum

Well Launch thinks you are non-MM which is sorta a good start

Why groupscum in particular?

Plus, he can’t be the NK because he was jailed n1 and there were still 2 night kills.

Then it would be a miracle.

• Frostwolf103 - Seems to be leading the court along in a good direction
  • Priestess - Died Night 1 - The Prince
  • Htm :crown: - Good King
  • EndOfTheWorld - Could be The Sellsword/Warlock buying evils time as they seem to be a wildcard, alternatively they could just have been an alch that dug themselves into a deep pit
  • AreteSlashStars
  • Kape
  • Alice - Jumped in to defend me for not being entirely scum. If we weren’t on the same team, this would suggest that they are the warlock or sellsworf
  • Kai_5
  • Launchpad
  • Andrej - NULL
  • Bazingaboy
  • Mincinmind
  • Possessed - Died Night 1 - The Noble
  • WazzaAzza
  • JakeTheWolfie - Maidstermind, Jailed N1
  • Gikkle

My current (very incomplete) list

1 Like

Currently based on this I think that EotW would be a good push