[FoL] FoL 22 - The Blue Dragon and Scorned Win!

Would be nice if he started acting like a towny then.

1 Like

Btw I have a track record of being 100% untrustworthy when I really should be. Whetber you trust me or not is the question.

Could be.

Jake isn’t that new, is he?

And no I don’t see it as LHF. Nobody put Jake in the spotlight, Jake found the spotlight himself.

Basically, this. Newb scum needs to survive, so why would they put themselves in the spotlight where they can slip?

How would one act like a townie? Tear apart everything that someone has ever said until you find out their exact way of playing, then deduce whether or not someone is lying or not based on this?

That doesn’t sound too bad now that I’ve said it.

Not all newbie scum think like this. Everyone plays differently; if what you are saying is true, why would a town player advocate against D1 reads?

3 Likes

My entire FoL games experience had been 2 SFoL (one of which is running) And this one.

Ah ok I stand corrected, you are new. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yup I was surprisingly active as newb scum as I thought I would get suspected if I was inactive

1 Like

Inexperience with scumreading. I’ve seen this shit happen all the damn time.

Hell, this is why I accidentally ML’d Wazza in his first game here.

ML’d?

Mislynched I think

So Alice is basically working with the idea that one or more of Jakes accusers are scum preying on a newbie. The deflection worries me on Alice’s end because it seems like an attempt to draw attention elsewhere…even if its just a possibility. The timing on the claim is throwing me to this conclusion.

1 Like

He hasn’t scumread so far. He’s refusing to read at all, basically…and says anyone who reads is scummy. Its not in towns favor imo.

@Alice who do you think is the scum on Jake

This is a blatant misrepresentation.

I am not implying the alignment of Jake’s accusers at all.

If I had to scumread, I wouldn’t know where to begin without having at least 10 hours free

By LHF, I’m getting the idea that you want us to believe Jake is village and his accusers might be wolves pulling a ML. If this isn’t what you mean, clarify it for me please.

Why wolves exactly?

This is a false dilemma here as TvT arguments exist.