[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

I definitely agree. Htm is the person I trust the most atm. Dat is smart enough to come up with a circumstantial situation in order to make themselves look town even after they were found as Unseen. They could also being doing it to cause confusion and cause us to lynch them instead of chain jail due to uncertainty

Your slot was last night, to be fair.

Also look how innocent this statement is. Ozz is clearly a newbie Sheriff. Even if a vet told them not make a play like this… why would they? I’ll admit, I did read Ozz as a potential NK before today, but this makes me confident they are town. Suiciding this early isn’t a smart play that a vet would recommend I don’t think.

Meh, I’m starting to think that Derp is very likely BD, if not then the NK.

Were he newb scum I’d expect him to already have given up by now and allow his team-mates to carry him, but his sheer tenacity here point to otherwise.

I definitely think that’s a possibility. We can get someone else other than derp and still chain jail Dat I suppose. If Dat is Unseen, H_Hja seems like a potential MM to me. Alice, you have been defending Dat quite a bit, and the only reason I don’t think you’re MM is because I don’t think an experienced player would openly defend their Assa like that.

1 Like

Also Hjasik is town in the overwhelming amount of worlds.

In the likely scenario that DatBird is the Assassin, he likely panic bled Poss. Since Eevee also claims to be bled then this leads to Hjasik being either a Demon or a starting Hunter.

Since I don’t think Dat would tell his MM to convert Hja, then Hja should be clear by now and it’s relatively unlikely that he’s a Demon.

Mechanically impossible unless they converted a Hunter n1, so very unlikely.

Hjasik did bleed Eevee after Possessed claimed to be bled.

TBH I missed that. But we can get Derp to confirm themselves then. There’s really no need to kill a healer claim at this point when they can be easily confirmed.

Who would you lynch today in your opinion?

Nah, we may end up having a secondary healer to heal Poss and whatnot.

I want Derp alive as I don’t think he’s scum by now as I think he’d have given up already by now.

Like, if Derp is also really a Chrono then a Princess can also clear him if he’s S/S due to this being an Unseen game.

1. Maxwell
  2. AreteSlashStars (Not Butler)
  3. Alice
  4. DatBird (Assassin)
  5. Me
  6. H_Hja (Hunter) Bled Eevee
  7. Htm (Confirmed town unless starting evil or neut)
  8. Kape (King)
  9. Lymphoma
  10. SirDerpsAlot (Chronomancer)
  11. Eevee Bled by Hunter D2
  12. Ozzkozz (Sheriff)
  13. Possessed (Not starting Unseen) Bled by Assa D2
  14. Geyde

Max/Arete/Alice/Lymph/Geyde seem like good options for MM. if Eevee is healed they are confirmed not MM because MM is still bleed immune right? So we can prove if Eevee isn’t the MM. so it comes down to which of those people we think is the most scummy. Unless you think Htm is MM or neutral, I can confirm to you 100% that they are town. People have been saying that Lymph has been acting like scum? I think they potentially could be. They’ve been acting the least town out of that list.

Can you tell me why you are not Mastermind at this point?

Eh.

1. I don’t think Maxwell ever flips MM as he struggles to post when scum. For him to have a d1 like that makes me believe that he’s probably starting BD. I still want him checked by a Sheriff tonight as his reaction to Ozz’s check was sketchy.
  2. I think HTM is BD as well. Not seeing anything too out of the ordinary for him.
  3. Eevee’s still in the PoE. But since they’re bleeding I wouldn’t waste a day on them.
  4. Geyde/Arete are both in the middle of the line here.
  5. I think Lymphoma is a good lynch for today since Derp’s probably a genuine Chronomancer by now, tbh, especially after Dat was passively shading him rather than bussing him outright.

I’m ok with the Lymph lynch. If we are to believe Derp, FoL chronos heal can be applied D1 no?

I think so. Would rather a Princess Flirt him.

Let’s get some pressure going.

/vote Lymph

@Lymphoma defend yourself, Kings decree!

/Vote Lymph

Also, if this flips MM then it should go without saying for you to HH Bird instead.
/vote Lymph

/vote Lymph