[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

I mean, usually they dont work at all but

Well that’s a big yikes. It is my first game of FoL, and I wouldn’t want to screw over my team by being executed for seeming suspicious. I am legitimately BD

Maybe you are, i don’t know for sure. But townreading me just because I post a lot? Come on.

1 Like

Also I’m going to crazily go and slight townlean Dat as according to meta, most of the time he ISOs is when he is town and he did do it with Alice.

What’s the precedence for that being town AI?
I believe they’ve done it as scum.

What did datbird do?

Kape told me once that the 4th tier of fake claiming as evil is being able to run the court. It’s difficult for any evil to reach tier 4, so I trust you. I am still not at that level most of the games I play. Is that wrong of me to assume you’re BD because you’re trying to talk and get information out? Maybe… if you’re trying to put suspicion on me when I’m a new FoL player and have a target on my back because of it.

2 Likes

They have?

If so then dismiss my metaread.

If you don’t know if they’ve done it as scum or not, then you shouldn’t be reading them based off it.

This ISO look bad to me tbh.

1 Like

I’m going to be honest, ily Tele, but something about the tone here feels a little bit off.

Ah, the iso’ing

He always ISO’s, doesn’t he?

Fair, it’s just that I have never actually seen them do it as scum so I just assumed they didn’t do it.

You say that when I am Good King in Throne all the time lol

You play EK the same way you play GK, it’s really hard to read you as king.

I’m inclined to agree, but to me, nothing sticks out as definitively coming from scum rather than new town.
What have they done that is in a scum’s range but not town’s?

That Iso looks suspicious to me as well honestly. But he is also new so maybe he’s good and just doesn’t know how to get into the conversation