[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

I just checked the class card thread and Apostle can neither gossip nor bounty

aren’t all cultist canonically male?

He claimed a gossip not a bounty

Oh
Head not working

despite no ToL classes that convert into Invoker being female, she’s canonically a woman

Cult social has everything except noble abilities(RB doesnt count)

also jake’s townslip is accepted by me.

Wait, what happened to Cult Alts?

When the heck did we commit delete on them?

Jake’s townwhat?

Arete in royal chat: ‘after I get executed tonight, make sure not to let Marshal off the hook – he’s really good at talking his way out of the lynch’

Arete now: ‘okay but this noble claim seems kind of legit’

3 Likes

After Clash of Cults

If it’s cult game, you slipped as not being cult.

inb4 syndicate game

DV7aKW3VMAA9bYv

Stop Marshal you’re giving me all the BfA flashbacks

Reality has been reshaped in respect of the following arcana!

Arcana

ayaya

7 Likes

can you say why I am scum?

your just saying “marshal bad”

and honestly, I tried very hard to emelate my town tone in the end of BFA so maybe that’s what you are seeing.

@Sam17z

I still want an answer to this question, this reason is on the ‘factually incorrect’ side of ‘makes no sense’

Gimme a moment to compile the posts

1 Like

Townpile: Jgoes, Shuri, Katze, Kai, Luxy
ehhhh they’re prooobably town pile: Possessed (clearing from claim), Frost (clearing from the nightkill), Derps (meta + gutread)
this puts my PoE at Wazza :crown:, Alex, Squid, Marshal, Jake, Sam

I’m mostly shelving Wazza because lolKing, if Sam is in fact a Butler we can have him poison him before the lynch or do the poison-jail plan or whatever
Alex just hasn’t done anything of note
Squid was a townlean yesterday for reasons I couldn’t explain and still can’t explain
Marshal I’m giving a day to prove himself with Bounty
this leaves … Jake and Sam. Right now given the everything I’m leaning strongly towards a Sam lynch.

also IIRC Alex vaguely softed having a redcheck earlier? so if that turns out to be true obviously we should lynch the redcheck

also this isn’t taking into account the possibility of conversion, some of the people in my townpile are cleared from yesterday

this is an absurdly specific read from Vul that could potentially explain the missing kill? it’s not the only possibility but if someone exhumes Vul as killed by Cultseen I’d consider it as a possibility

you don’t have alex in your reads.

they are also in your POE.

I fail to see how jgoes(or really shuri) is towncore.