[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/sfol-sfol-53-looming-threat-completed/78350/1747

Looming threat, where you died as a Chronomancer

We never lynch jake here

Whys that derps

That’s where you are WRONG!

No one will be never be lynched, will not delay the inevitable meeting the noose.

I tried Day 2 onwards in that game.

Can you actually look at my Day 1 posts in these games? All I do is meme and slightly post contentfull posts here and now.

…etc etc. All in D1, it seems.

(Post-thingy; I posted this in the thread this came from… whoops…)

(Yeah I saw).

None of this is contentful posts.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, didn’t someone mention we should put past experience at early convenience, especially Day 1?

Didn’t want to be rolefished at this point. How is that trying?

Asking a question.

Telling the blunt truth.

Visible Meme.

Following my meta of randomly getting townread.

All of this is in lm. All content. All D1.

I can’t say, but if I’m right we never lynch jake here

When I see a post and get urked by it, I will comment on it.
Obvious Meme.

Telling Priestess the truth.

Not a meme.

This one is a fair one, because I was starting to get annoyed at Priestess constantly ignoring my scumread on her.

Contentful with Meme.

So you still admitted to make content? Even reads without basis are content.

Yes. I guess sometimes I actually do things Day 1.

But that’s not my meta at all, so I guess I just broke it because I was scumreading Priestess and wanted to prove it.

Crazy to think that reading the gamestate lets you scumread people

1 Like

Finished Skim-Reading (Didn’t properly read so I might have missed things that didn’t catch my eye):

Jgoesgaming - Null - Not enough fulfilling content. I can’t really comment on them much.
AlexejheroYTB - Null - They are a newbie and all, but I physically can’t see them caring about this game at all.
Frostwolf103 - Slight Scumlean - Frost claims I ignore SDA during Day 1 (On Day 2) and posts thinking that I am evil, but the point is that the evidence he points doesn’t exist as I do in fact respond to SDA’s posts towards me.
Shurian - Slight Townread - Town attitude, additionally it seems like his town meta. Then again, reading Shurian isn’t easy for me as I’m normally incorrect.
SirDerpsAlot - Slight Scumlean - The constant fluffposts. The only thing that’s not making me put this higher is the fact that I know he has done this as Town a lot, but he also acts like he has no idea what’s going on sometimes, it’s confusing.
PoisonedSquid- Null - Not enough content and some fluffposts. The only difference between her and Derps is the fact that I can see in some of her posts she has tried to post some content. In Deprs I couldn’t see that much at all during my skim.
Marshal - Townread - Noble claim. He’s an easy confirmable class and I believe by what he’s posted and him actually trying (Apart from the odd fluffpost here and there) he seems to be the most towny player in my opinion. Definitely going to be included in my Allies tonight.
Katze - Slight Townlean - They have posted some towny posts and to be honest, I have a gutread on them (Despite not meaning much). They just seem to be pushing towards being a Town and are actually trying by getting their point across.
Arete - Hard Townlead - Sorry but, unpopular opinion here. Arete really seems to be town in my opinion, but that might be because I have slight bias considering they were in Royal Chat with me, Luxy and Vulgard last night. Vulgard can’t really comment on it but Arete seemed to be trying and trying to make a plan. I can’t see them as groupscum and at most I see them as a Neutral Killer if evil. I can’t see them as a singular Neutral either, considering the fact that they actually seem like they are trying.
Possessed - Null - I’m going to be honest. I put them more as Null as I see them as more of a Neutral than Town or Scum. I might have missed some posts but if I had to pick one, I more or less see them as a Town. But I’m putting Null as I feel like they are Neutral.
JakeTheWolfie - Slight Townlean - Their constant pressure on players and their actual lack of scumminess makes me believe they are Town. Plus honestly is normally something that’s in a Town and it seems Jake has been honest at some points in this game.
Sam17z - Scumlean - I see it more or less as a scenario where if I’m wrong, I’d be surprised. I feel like Sam is scum, but I can’t help but fear that if he is Town and I die, we’re going to lose a lot of BD and more than likely lose the game because of it. But that’s not the point, his shading (as pointed out by Vulgard in Royal Chat) during Day 1 seemed to urk a lot of people. And most of his Day 1 posts don’t seem very townlike nor have a town attitude. Additionally, the fact he visited Vulgard (a person who visibly scumread Sam) and is a K/O class (Who claims an Offensive class), really doesn’t make him seem good at all.
Kai_5 - Null - For me, Kai is a Null. I can’t tell what he’s doing and I can’t read him. Thus I’m making this short. No read on him.
Luxy - Townlean - I’m going to put this as a similar situation with Arete. He seems like he has a proper town attitude and based on Royal Chat, he seemed to also be trying. I’m not putting much else here as I’m tired of reading and writing.

This took far too long, my apologies. But I’m tired of reading now, I hope this is fine with y’all.

1 Like

Alright after work I’ll try and be more towny and stop memeing mostly

2 Likes

I can’t really make long explanations right now, because I have to use my phone’s mobile data due to a blackout

I’ve reavaluated on my Marshal scumread, my main read on them was because of their D1 posts. I like the explanation he provided in regards to the “Vulgard agenda”.
@Marshal if you really want to bounty in me/Jake please just bounty me, because it’ll be wasted on Jake.

I think Squid said something about not wanting to post long ISOs, but you don’t have to do that. I really want your reads or gut feelings to analyse if you’re scum or town.

Katze has been typing for a while so I hope that readslist is coming soon.

Still think Possessed is scum, but that might change depending on what Squid/Katze do.

I’ll reread other ISOs right now, but won’t be able to actually ISO them.

Did you think their behavoir was scummy? Please give us a few reads.