[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

Me: tries to make getting better

Vul: Scum

Tries to make getting better what the fuck phone

Why do I wake up to wallposts against me so often

167 unviewed messages, I’m mostly satisfied with that

Fluffposts or not fluffposts, they talk about themselves ALL THE TIME. As if they are overly concerned about their position. Why is this slot not focusing on other players, just on their own actions?

This interaction with Marshal is just baffling and if it’s wolf theater, I’m going to laugh.

Why is this even necessary?

Keeps talking about themselves, then asks Arete a question with no followup.

So did the question help solve Arete’s alignment or was it asked for no reason? Katze does not even refer to the question here or try to prod further. As if they gave up on reading Arete for some indiscernible reason.

I don’t think katze is trying to solve Marshal’s alignment here. I don’t see the point of these interactions. There might be TMI involved.

I can sense the confbias coming my way, and I know I mislynched katze before, but this really looks bad to me.

I agree with derps here as I smell some agenda from vul.

And tryharding from arete

I could look up the amount of “I” used in katze’s posts for funsies, but come on.
Katze, if you’re V, start trying to solve alignments please. Or at least gather information. Provoke reactions. Etc.

Caution is good, talking about yourself in every post is not good. It’s not helpful. You don’t need to justify every single thing you do, including leaving the thread.

Please.

I swear Derps is king

Gonna be honest vul that read is kinda dumb

Nvm its Waz

Wazz is king

in Disquieted’s first post he asks thirteen questions

lol

This is the primary reason why I’m not ‘riding or dying’ with this read.
It might be a playstyle thing.

bad read >>>>>>>> no read especially since I can’t mislynch anyone yet.

Vul is my scum atm

You sure?

I disagree

You did not do that.
Wolf.

Relevant repost.

I’m locktown

Vulgard I assume you know the concept of anchoring, why would you not begin to setup your agenda in order to make D2 easier on yourself and get early townreads for solving?