[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

You sure?

I disagree

You did not do that.
Wolf.

Relevant repost.

I’m locktown

Vulgard I assume you know the concept of anchoring, why would you not begin to setup your agenda in order to make D2 easier on yourself and get early townreads for solving?

Imagine not bussing your scum mate D2

Half of your basis of me using the word “I” is me responding to other people so truthfully, I see this is as a weird take?

It probably wasn’t.

Publicly, yes. In my notepad, no. I got what I wanted, and didn’t have much more to say.

I personally wanted to get a few more confident reads before spewing them out, but upon further thought I see the value in being more active with outing my reads, even if I’m not at all confident in them.

So here’s what I got.

Readlist

Arete: TL: I find the insistence of clarifying things NAI and the attempts to start meaningful discussion at a time nobody else was trying to do so more towny than not. Maybe they’re trying too hard to get towncred, but it’s too early to see it as scummy imo.

Marshal: SL/Null: I don’t see fluff as AI, but their line of questioning seemed to be less “fluff” and more “distracting”, I think. I played along with it to see how he’d continue. But isn’t this just how Marshal plays?

Shurian: Null: I think fluff in general is NAI, especially on D1.

Luxy: TL/Null: Their methods of doing so aren’t optimal imo, but a lot of their posts are attempts of solving/contribution. I believe I understand what they’re trying to do, though.

Vulgard: TL: I don’t think this level of gamesolving attempts this early is at all something a wolf would do, this seems to be how you play though so further analysis is required.

SDA: Null: Every one of their posts so far doesn’t really seem to progress us anywhere. Would like to see more of you.

JGoes: Null: I almost missed them even posting. Definitely need to see more from this, 3 posts isn’t enough to go off of.

I believe that’s everybody who’s posted so far.

ahem

2 Likes

sad ahem

2 Likes

Oh. I actually missed a couple more people.

Reads here

Squid: Null: 6 posts and 4 are fluff/not meaningful while the other 2 are NAI for me

Frostwolf: TL There’s a decent amount of fluff but a bit of content that shows a good mindset for the game

Kai: Null: Pretty much only fluff here

Possessed: TL: This is a bit of a gut feeling, but I like their attitude. Their opening post in particular. It just feels naturally towny and very genuine. Even though they only have 3 posts, one being fluff, the other 2 feel town to me.

Alexejhero: Null: I honestly can’t get much of a read on him. Definitely need to see more posts here

Okay, I think that’s everyone.

Except you. I have no clue how to read a king. You’re 65% town, I guess.

Overall I’d like to see more posts in general before I have a confident readlist, we still have a few no posters I believe.

1 Like

@JakeTheWolfie @Sam17z :wave:

I think these are our only no posters.

Katze did you feel forced to make these reads?

My plan was to dump all of my reads sometime during Day 2. I wouldn’t say I was forced to make reads, because I already had made most of them.

Why do you ask?

Why is nothing happening reee

We need to talk and discuss bois

The less we talk the better off scum are

I’m sorry I have a life :^)

1 Like

Yo yo yo, I decided to not llok at my class card. My scumchat is pretty noisy though.

Who are your teammates?

Still 2 nonposters 1 nonposter with 10 hours left until EoD

Welcome to the world of the living, Jake! Interesting entrance :eyes:

2 Likes

Idk. Didn’t look