[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

Sheet what he was bleeding?

He was bled EoD2.

I healed him last night and said I SCed.

Now I don’t know if he’s bleeding…

I’ll just go and ask >_<

Limited feedback

He dosent know either

1 Like

Shouldn’t be bleeding.

At least good to know I probably didnt do anything last night DX

There has been a moderror.

WazzaAzza had died at the start of Day 3. He was . . .

The Good King :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Special
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day. If you are lynched, all members of the Blue Dragon will lose their Royal Blood passive.
Head of State (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities in the same day.
Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to three players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - Infinite Uses
Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Swear Fealty (Night) - Make a player permanently immune to conversion. - 1 use (Starting King Only.)
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

The members of the court found some logs on him; they said as follows:

D1: Allies Arete, Vulgard and Luxy
N1: Swear Fealty [REDACTED]
D2: Allies Arete, Kai and Marshal
N2: Guard Arete

The election for the next king has just begun and will end at 2019-11-24T14:22:00Z. Please vote in your classcard for who you would like to elect to be the new king.

Well, guess the poison DID go through.

Don’t know why hed yolopoison but whatever.

See I don’t know how I feel about the SF being hidden play.

Pro: Scum may fail a convert.

Con: You won’t know who is Townlock.

1 Like

Wait what

I asked yesterday and they said it wouldn’t go through if a Butler got lynched, unless that’s some other kill?? Maybe that’s the moderror but

I think we can ask that, can’t we?

Re-ask that question and get back to us.

It was a moderror. Geyde just told me that the poison actually should have gone through even with the butler getting lynched that day even though he told you otherwise in your classcard earlier.

2 Likes

Excuse me but wtf

Uh

I think we should king Frost

They’re basically mechanically confirmed to be Mystic, technically they could have been the N1 convert but I’m really not seeing them as scum, and Mystic is a fairly weak role relatively speaking

So is princess when their out of wisps tho