[FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win!

What’s Lara? visible confusion

It doesn’t?

Indeed it does not, and now I’m just confused.

Don’t worry about it.

Do you have any thoughts on the gamestate at the moment?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that’s not what I’m doing
Anyway.

Katze posting a readlist right now is :thinking:. Feels too performative for my tastes.

Talk to me about Luxy

He’s not my biggest question mark at the moment, necessarily, but he’s the loudest question mark

uh if that metaphor didn’t make sense you can just ignore it

Actually agree with this, but a readlist could be telling for a person making it.

Do you mean exclamation mark

So you agree the defence of pushing agenda day 1 being counterproductive as false?

No I mean question mark because right now I’m not sure

Alright listen up squad.

King should be able to talk in big letters, that’s my next change suggestion.

I’m attempting to be more active at scumreading, as MafAcademy showed me I was really lacking there and GI I also barely tried to.

I’m fully aware a readlist this early doesn’t hold too much merit, because there’s not enough real content to sift through.

Luxy is one of my more confident townreads at the moment.

1 Like

New update

King is now allowed to use 4, 5, or 6 hashtags to alter the size of their post :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Alright, I was actually trying to get Vul on Luxy but I’m down for your take on Luxy too

Can you walk me through how you got there

Perf- Wait- THIS IS JUST NORMAL BOLD TEXT :frowning:

1 Like

Not going to lie I lowkey think Wazza as EK is plausible

more than 35 percent certainly, not sure if more than 50 percent odds or no

I kind of don’t want to focus on that, though, King is less of a threat with no double-vote and it’s not like you can get useful associations from the King

Watch me get converted N1 because I’m one of like 4 people actually playing this game

@CWs you know what to do :upside_down_face:

Look, I would love to be EK, like no joke. I’ve never been EK.

But life hates me.

I don’t think a wolf would be questioning peoples thought processes so often on Day 1. Their reads are confident and their points are all logical, it’s possible they’re powerwolfing but my gut tells me that isn’t the case. A lot of their posts are very productive.

It’s a bit early to tell for sure, I don’t know what skill level Luxy plays at, but it all feels very genuine and towny to me.

The quotes that make me think this way