[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Katze Universal 1/9
Shurian SirDerpsALot 1/9
Universal Shurian, Kai_5 2/9
Currently abstaining players Marshal, Katze, Soulshade55r, Chloe, PoisonedSquid, Frostwolf103, Kyle20, AlexejheroYTB, eevee, Nuclear_Rehab, Jgoesgaming, Zone_Q11 12

As a reminder, please ping me when voting.

fuck yea
my mbdtf vinyl just shipped
woo

I even meant it sarcastically, I just want more spiceeee

riddle me red
riddle me blue
what is 173
but also 0

Kai right?

My information from last night is rather boring. But now that I have more info, I don’t see a reason to out it or myself yet. Would cause more harm than anything. I’ll bide my time.

My mind’s a bit jobbled up, so I’m pretty confused. I do want an explanation on Universal’s vote on Katze though to start things up

literally your iso is all fluff
hyper fluffing tends to be a mark of a newb!scum as they feel pressured to post so they don’t anger their scum team but it leads to low quality posts for the sake of posting

No Derps, it’s too early for you to claim.
Especially with a check on you confirming you are what you claimed.

I know you wanted to claim d2, but… why would you do it right now, at least wait for contradictions with somoene.
If you claimed rn, it would allow scum to adjust to your story / role.

1 Like

Hey at least no princesses checked me last night
Huehuehue

@PoisonedSquid Mainly for the same reasons as you but they seemed to fluff post a lot after the whole RT thing. I see it mainly as a way to distance themselves again but they became more prominent in the thread as they were basically steering the convo at times. I didn’t like the influence sooo /vote katze

Anyways @Zone_Q11 I wanna be in royal chat again with hmmmmm PSquid

Why PSquid?

They seem cool

Writing down in logs.
Derps is useless, therefore town

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Katze Universal 1/9
Shurian SirDerpsALot 1/9
Universal Shurian, Kai_5 2/9
Currently abstaining players Marshal, Katze, Soulshade55r, Chloe, PoisonedSquid, Frostwolf103, Kyle20, AlexejheroYTB, eevee, Nuclear_Rehab, Jgoesgaming, Zone_Q11 12

My convo resulted in me being one of like 5 people voting. And based on that criteria anyone else with fluff would also be up for scum. I am just using fluff on katze due to them being the main driver of convo on that front, and we were getting NOTHING done at all. I didn’t like that influence so I voted katze. Yours just seems to be because you think what I am doing is a result of my newbie ness

Nah dude we gonna go in /vote AlexjheroYTB

Votes inactive person
Huehuehue

that’s a wagon i can get behind

/vote alexjheroYTB

day 1 is over bud. your excuse for not making content is spent.