[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

unseen = assa kills, mm converts
cult = cult leader kills two people OR converts

you can prob deduce it by their speech

1 Like

pretty sure cult only kills 1 now

Same idea though.

nerd

That may or may not be true, but you are talkative regardless, which is why I had recommended you.
–by the way, even with eevee and Derps out of the way, we still need to find the convert and the NK.

nvm they changed it

tfw you mention me because im a rampant shitposter

lul

2 Likes

It’s almost midnight, I don’t think I have much energy to do that :^)

The fact that he isn’t telling us what faction it is by how they spoke is also making me sus. Reeee. We have no reason NOT to execute eevee, I just don’t feel 100% about this

if eevee is mafia chloe is always the convert omegalul

Meanwhile, I am assuming that Chloe didn’t read my hypothesis where the Kings are not put in scumchat.

And if I were n1 conv I wouldn’t be this obvious about my… disdain for this situation

zone if you had to take a stab.

which faction do they belong to

were they talking about both kill and convert targets or just convert targets

Its not the fact that Kings arent put in scumchat… its that they openly talked about who to convert/kill to a potential Good King. Why not say “hey we’re evil” and keep the mechanical talk to scumchat where it cant be outted?

well if they were confident enough about EK the EK should know the convert.

None. Derps asked who to convert though, so there is definitely a convert, but nothing saying about a kill (aside from the “convert/kill pool”). Even so, if they could, then they have killed either Possessed or DatBird, and both seem really like a generic kill for those two.

…hey, why do you keep pushing the faction question anyway? If you doubt me, then you can summon the Butler to poison me, you know?

Already explained. I can’t out my info until I know which faction it is.

chloe does learning the faction after you out whatever info you have change anything.

Alright, I just scrolled through your ISO real quick, Zone. There’s only one sentence bolded, but you did explain why you said Eevee and Derps are 100% scum in your mind, so I won’t yell at you for it

1 Like