[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

most likely true

but not guaranteed

Why are you and Chloe so hung up about what game it is?
…oh. Right. Sheriff claim.
…welp. There is that then.

Okay.

Aye. I thought that Inquisitor wins by killing 2 heathens, so why would they kill Kai first rather than Derps though?

I see myself as a target tonight. However, my journal still has useful information for BD even in the event of my death.

if it’s like TOL then it’s all three

1 Like

I thought they need to kill all three Heathens to win like in ToL

2 Likes

bonk

All 3 then they commit die

Okay, yeah, it is all three

I will let everyone know that I am working from 0800 - 1500 PST on Sunday (tomorrow). Expect me to be omega-quiet

I still support the eevee lynch

Oh. …wait, that still wouldn’t make sense.
There are three heathens. Two are now made public.
There is still one unknown heathen, and they need to live to see that person die.
Why go for the Sheriff instead of an Unseen?

dat was a heathen and he’s dead

3 Likes

datbord was a heathen

They have a higher chance of winning if they go for the Sheriff, as BD has majority - and game will carry on longer with scum alive. Plus… we will eventually get rid of Derps

I take back what I said earlier, Zone. This could be an easy win for us if Eevee flips scum and confirms what you say. It’s past midnight, but I can answer this:

Because if the Unseen die too fast, then the Inquisitor won’t have much time left to kill their third target if they didn’t kill a Heathen yet. Plus, Derps is probably going to be jailed and exed, so wasting a kill on him is awful for them

Then that just means that–
Oh. They want to confirm my words, so they want to go for the BD who claims heathen in case I am evil? Because else I don’t see why Inquisitor would kill a Sheriff over an Unseen. Unseen are far more dangerous KP-wise.

1 Like

What’d I miss

The man of the hour

so if eevee is w then that means we will have 2 wolves, 2 heathens, and an inq all dead by sunrise tommorow.

We heard that you were talking about convert plans with the King and your scumbuddy. Care to explain?