[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

Don’t worry, you’ll be in a nice toasty jail cell where you’ll meet a man with an axe

I’m fine with that

chloe dont out thx

Cuz I don’t die after Eevee flips V

I still think you’re scum either way tbh :woman_shrugging:

Alright here’s the dealio.
It’s Unseen game.
Kai claimed Heathen Sheriff. With this information in mind… I’ll reveal what little information I have. Even though I become a huge target.

I am Observer. I witnessed Derps visit eevee (only visitor to eevee). Assassin and Mastermind would not visit each-other n1. Therefore… I believe that this was a reactiontest - and that Derps is truly S/S and eevee is Princess.

Thanks

1 Like

Derps is a… Protective…

What the fuck

Eh its not Derps I’m worried about right now though.

I’m S/S not necessarily protective

hmmm…

i’m still trusting zone on this.

and if eevee is w we know the name of every scummember and their class

Lmao what

You forgot 1 fact; We still have an unknown convert. (No wonder katze and Marshal said they’d found a convert…)
Not to mention, why would you say this after Derps said that it was a reactiontest instead of counterclaiming me immediately?

2 Likes

Yes I had our convert openwolfing for us to make sure we lose seems legit

No we do not. I have my suspicions, but I have a lot of thinking to do.
We have the day after all.

I thought something was fishy from the start… as I saw Derps visit eevee, his “scum buddy.” With cult game… this would be a possibility. I will still go through with the eevee lynch, but I think Derps is fine.

Do not friggin jail me.

if eevee is a wolf then you will be the new mastermind and chloe as the assasin.

and then all that will be left will be the neutral killer vs. like 10 blue dragon.

Dunno what you are talking about. “Protective” is not a class type.

Hol up. “Then you will be MM”

Why am I not starting MM?