[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

Also fool

Sure, they were on my PoE too, but why would I risk lynching BD when I can save BD instead?

I disagree, Inquisitor and scorned may side with town, but only because they are so close to winning.

Scorned can now lynch any marked target

Inquisitor have really easy job that game, why are we not protecting them?

admittedly the odds of a successful 2f1 were low and the odds of a healed kill weren’t super low either

shrug

i still think a high chance of assa is a better lynch than saving 1 bd for the sole fact that MM was jailed

There is no fool in fol?

mother are you okay

There is.

What would happen after a night, with Frost dead, Alexej being confirmed non-assassin?

What do you think, who would be lynched if we reversed the order?

Oh sorry, I forgot about that class
I still wonder why Fool/Warlock/Sellsword are even different classes, they are completely the same

so if we lynched Alex instead of Napoleon?

No, if we lynched Marshal d3.

Actions stays the same, so Chloe confirms Alexej as non-killing and Frost dies.

Who would be lynched?

1 Like

A courage person does not take innocent lives, but you know, Marshal isn’t innocent either and I don’t know why Napa still get lynched despite having him to make reads, push and what else I forgot.

It is lazy play at D3.

chloe probably dies n3 because she had no protection

although HM might have come into play without the assassin flip

dead chloe = alex isnt confirmed not killer = 50/50

1 Like

I’m asking you not to analyze night actions, let them be. Analyse day 4 lynch.

I am on bad spot yes, but I can’t attack Chloe either.

Having me lynched may have caused Chloe to visit Shurian and Jgoes is stonewalling, but it will expose them as holder ironically because they did not know sellsword exisited, would I sold Jgoes out? I dunno.

if chloe lives then nappy gets lynched

if she doesn’t then it’s 50/50 between napoleon and alex

but if assa doesnt get lynched then uni might not bear, in which case…

idk, it’s 9am, i need to sleep

Katze, too much ifs. I was asking if day 4 had alive Napoleon and dead Marshal with current actions, who would be lynched?

If I had known better Chloe is open, I would take it when both hunters beared.

that is my answer then

But I am delusional to think that way