[FoL] Forum of Lies 26 - Day 5 [The Blue Dragon are Victorious!] (12/18)

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Chloe Emilia, Ami, sulit, PoisonedSquid, darth_tabor 5/10
Amelia Jgoesgaming 1/10
Wazza Universal, Arete, Marshal, Napoleon, Amelia, Vulgard 6/10
SirDerpsAlot Magnus 1/10
Currently Abstaining Wazza, AlexejheroYTB, SirDerpsAlot, Chloe, Possessed 5

Blame Kape if I missed any votes

Right.

I’ll be back at EoD, probably.

I scrolled through thread And havent seen 1 reason ppl are voting waz

Because its fun.

And also because ‘Where the fuck is Wazza?’

So 1 of the top 2 wagons was created just for lols

Seems good

2 Likes

Wazza being this inactive is usually indicative of a scum game. I hate using META as reason but this is ridiculous on part of his activity compared to previous games. If it continues and he doesn’t come on to defend himself it may be that A. He is genuinely busy or B. He is hoping his scummates can start a push to one of the other wagons.

1 Like

Yea but I dont remember him slanking as scum So that seems nai as far as meta goes

So far in every game he has played with me while being scum he went off the radar starting D1 and slowly got involved as days progressed

ToS game?

And Dangan

Aight lemme check

In ToS I was his teammate

I slummed both And he seems to be just less active overall rather than dissapearing forever

*skimmed

It still doesn’t disprove that his inactivity is indicative of a scum game. I am willing to let him pass with a “I was genuinely busy” card, but this type of inactiveness may be him trying to remain off the radar and have the others duke it out and wait for his scumbuddies to vote another wagon

I wanna sleep, but for once, my body won’t let me

So Vulgard is claiming observer now, eh? And Ami visited Darth? Well… Ami could be lying or not. She did deny being CW, but maintains Arete isn’t converted.

So I think Ami is Tavernkeep if she’s V. Or she’s just lying as scum.

Ami isn’t being cooperative, unfortunately and this could lead to problems down the line.