[FoL] Forum of Lies 26 - Day 5 [The Blue Dragon are Victorious!] (12/18)

Mild take: actually questioning me unlike marshal, probs a good sign

Couldnt that be the case even if he was scum

Darth’s play is very bold if they are a wolf. They keep posting (and shitposting) and openly claiming they won’t have reads until later in the game, that kinda thing. It reads as V to me overall.

Are you trying to pocket me?

Congratulations

I don’t ever recall V reading Wazza for his entrance. Here I think he’s V but the read is flippable.
So basically I don’t know if he can make a genuine entrance as W.

Can we not actually do that

hot take

Wazza is probably town because he basically always fakeclaims Phys as scum and he wouldn’t want to lock himself out of that possibility in his second post

Here’s the thing

Last game I didn’t write down my takes, and then when I needed them I ended up forgetting and just hard omgusing you

So now I’m writing em down since I definitely won’t have time to do a full thread read this week

And then I can ISO myself to find all my reads

Update: plant meat is extremely salty but it’s not terriblr

Can we also not do that

1 Like

Hot take

All of your takes suck

2 Likes

I need to get to 69 posts so Marshal can dayvig me before I leave the thread for today.

Mind meld

I was going to say that lmaoo

Mind mind meld

That’s what you said about my Bep take and my Anjic take in ToS FM and both of them were right

Nope

Feel free to not trust me and my mild takes/vibe checks

It worked very well last game

well more accurately you said ‘Arete is defending them for bad reasons, they’re probably Arete’s scumbud’ but my point that they were right still stands

But I mean even if he was wolf he could still be frustated by lack of ping And say it I dont think Thats something out of his range