[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

We need NK out, as well as an Assassin and Convert

Today we lynch the new Mastermind and tonight Prince executes the NK

Wait, if Prince is alive, then why are we lynching the confirmed MM?

Mastermind can day occupy the Prince since they can take Tavernkeeper abilities with their new Passive

Meaning that the Mastermind will not be jailed tonight if we don’t lynch them

Hol’ up. Wut?

Yeah its OP

We know that MM took Tavernkeeper abilities since the original MM was lynched yesterday

Here

Huh… We’re not going to have something like: “Tavernkeeper used the 1-charge day ability, so MM couldn’t actually do anything with it”, right?

No surprises and such?
…actually, did Marshal even use his ability?

Nope nothing like that
They have their own charge of it - and the new Mastermind gets their own as well.

Marshal day occupied Wazza yesterday

Checked D4 post. Dose was used D2, not D3, but I get the point. So… are we discussing who the NK is?

Because if I have to use pure bias and no reads, I’d immediately just say it’s Seth.

1 Like

Oh shit yeah its d4. Sorry sorry

Neutral Killer is between me, DryBones, and Possessed

I know it isn’t me, and we are 90% sure it isn’t Possessed as I occupied him last night (but he isn’t fully cleared)

LMFAO

I think Snake eagleshots DatBird tonight - as hes practically confirmed scum from the day-occ on Prince when he was supposed to be jailed. If we occ and eagleshot him, he should be the only death tonight other than DryBones - and it would get Snake out of the possible convert PoE

If u allow me to self heal it would kinda confirm me in that case, but that relies on no occ

But it wouldn’t confirm Snake, who is much more likely to be town than you

What makes me more likely?

The day-occ on Prince when you were supposed to be jailed doesn’t add up unless you’re gscum

Or that they were trying to push a mislynch as why would the mastermind vote me and not change her opinion at all. Then when I help lead a push on her she finally switches. Realistically that’s the only explanation that makes sense, and I known its a stretch to yall, but the course of events dont make sense otherwise. Think of it from my POV, think of it from town Datbird for a sec and from scum Datbird. Would I have put myself in this bad of a spot as scum where I bus both my members and are now fighting for this instead of stop posting. Look at vanilla mafia look at rokugan . Why push to have Alice lynched for two days straight. Also why would Alice ever convert me N3. She knows my meta better than like anyone in this match. She wouldnt allow that. Now if I was the N1 convert I guess I could be seen as that, but as my logs state I was on Vul that night and there was a lack of night kill. Now theres like 4 reasons for why this could of happened, but theres no way to know for sure. How does Alice connect to Evo and how does Squid connect to both me and evo. Imma hope yall take a re evaluation. It’s not something that happens a lot but for the sake of town I ask to think this over especially you Chloe and @Vulgard

If u guys come to the same conclusion, I’m sorry I tried my best. I honestly expected to be dead this morning, and now feel bad for not being on Marshal or Nappy over the probable NK.

I believe The only way to full on confirm I’m Butler is to kill the King but I can’t do that because I’ll also commit suicide because Zone is Town.