[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

mindmeld with arete

1 Like

Italy: outs as the most powerful BD killer on day 1, the class who literally every evil in existence wants dead as soon as possible
Also Italy: survives to day 6

2 Likes

Also @Chloe: Well played Reaper. Your scum game improved fast.

1 Like

its 1 against 6 atp as Dry confirmed occed Alice on convert night. So like it should be easy enough to win this

i’ve just realized we can never lose
there’s 1 unseen remaining, max 2, against 5 or 6 bd, 2 of which are confirmed and 1 of which is close to confirmed (that being me)
we can just keep voting out people because they aren’t clear and with the number of protectives we have remaining it’s gonna be insanely hard for them to kill off the lock clear people

okay so insane tinfoil
what if zone is aristocrat>ek

Pretty much. We still have a prince and a butler around; That’s 2 night occs.

Literally impossible

this is the kinda possibility i would start to consider if none of datbird/snake/possessed are unseen

but like
it’s so unlikely

he was converted the same night he used bounty right? wouldn’t that still be possible. I say unlikely but possible

napoleon had an insanely villagery day 2

read his iso if you don’t believe me

I felt it even if so briefly on day 3. I think Zone is like > converted wolf. I think im doing that right. like higher chance hes GK than EK

after this game i’m gonna have an apology for the 4 (five?) villagers i tunneled like a dumbass
and many, many words for Alice

Its impossible. We lynched Squid before she could get a second convert, and the assassin killed that same night. Napoleon was already king.

King, Butler and Prince are CON-FIRMED.

can i have mine now please?

the only reason i’m saying you’re a wolf is by poe and because you have high convert equity due to the way alice treated your slot in our allies chat n1

Well i expect it post game at least

i can’t quote directly but she just didn’t talk about evo whatsoever despite the fact she should probably be talking about him too
i gave her my read on evo and she said nothing about it whatsoever, even though she did engage with my reads on villagers