[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Good morning

You got food in that tunnel? Not a great look bro.

sup scum

/jail Italy
now the syndicate can’t hurt me
wait what’s that noise

I wouldn’t jail EVO. DryBones is the wolfiest player alive for the reasons I’ve stated before and he has to die.

Who I think is gonna b converted

Vulgard
Possessed
Napoleon

actually this read is kinda dumb too. Why would a wolf braix not stop using it when he’s being told it’s sus on him. If anything this is a good look for him.

also didn’t he flat out say he made this for others to understand the game better or am i trippin

You had him in your PoE. I ask you to elaborate, you don’t and continue tunneling me and then changing your progression to townreading CRich.

HMM.

a dry jail isn’t a bad idea either

If he did, why didn’t he point it out to me?

Most Likely
Definitely Not
Maybe

…coin flip time

It’s like giving your friend a cake, then them asking “what does this cake mean to you”
when the purpose of the gifted cake was entirely for them, you still feel obliged to answer the question

I had already townleaned him when you made that. Saying he was still in my PoE was a reactiontest on you and i said as much.

Just because i hadn’t explicitly posted “I move crich from null to townlean” doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

and as i already said, both in the post where i put him in PoE and after, he was the closest one to being out of the PoE

Guys i’m sorry to say this, but i’m the actual prince. I’m jailing @Italy tonight get rekt scum

RT to me? Lol.

You posted your lists PUBLICALLY. CRich was in your PoE. So you ONLY put him there for me? Ok

The wolfread stated “because he stopped using it, he might be a wolf” so of course he would want to continue to use it to avoid suspicion.

But they’re hard to read

/jail Marshal

You moved him when I pushed it. Admit it.