[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Marshal is without a doubt setting up the pathway to MLs but until someone besides me and EVO realize it…nothing will get done.

A killer with no confidence is called a dead body

/vote Alice @Arete

i also can prove myself as not warlock at a cost if need be.

@Marshal

EVO DIAGRAM TIME

This is my current state of mind, but I’m not confident in it yet as it is SoD of D2, and I haven’t looked at all worlds yet.

[quote=“Braixen, post:4185, topic:81126, full:true”]
There probably was a convert

He also claimed Jailed.
/Vote Braixen

/unvote

Nice job not replacing n.1 for marshal’s alt and Luxy for @Gypyx

I dont like how quick this wagon got traction tbh

How do I know this? Marshal has pressured me to re-evaluate my reads but has refused to do the same. He’s ignored any AI tells in my play and has been relentless on the pressure. That’s actually how I play scum, so of course ill notice it in others.

1 Like

ya have poss closer to the edge then SDA.

but why is derps PoE and not poss

1. If I were a Knight, then this means that I’d have guilt and if you end up being BD then I’d be dead.

2. If I were a Hunter, then I’d require to know who you were visiting if I wanted to vig you.

3. If I were an Archer, then I could have easily just marked wolfy players.

The fact that I’m a Killer doesn’t mean that I have the means to safely kill you.

Ping arete

quote your AI tells

Because poss gives more info alive, read my earlier post on poss’ emotional and open reactions

Good morning.

I have a big assignment due today so I might not be as active today. I should be more active tomorrow.

I’ve already caught up with the thread though.

@Braixen I was skimming through your ISO and right now I would like to know who are your scumreads now btw (besides Alice)? There’s a reason why I’m doing this.

I in fact did re eval and still scumread u poss

re-eval =/= changing all of your reads

What did you do last night?

Scum Reads in order of most scummy

Alice
Possessed
SDA
EVO
Ami

katze