Chloe DryBones 1/9

Wait.

@ChopChop

Do you have mech info on Chloe?

prolly tvt

prolly 1-2 scum

prolly 1-2 scum

he’s been softing it

Targeted someone. If you read my first posts of this day, you will see that I am waiting to post what I have. I got lucky in FoL 25 when I posted what I did immediately - but I don’t plan on outing what I have immediately again.

Read the post I was replying to. This was all in response to Brax saying this:

You ignored my previous responses as well. The post that you quoted was me summarizing everything that Brax had said and basically saying that I believe it is all false.

The theories I referenced in this post were these:

My theories had nothing to do with last night? I find it odd that you’re reading all of my posts backwards and leaving out a ton of context.

I’m into this because Braxien’s claim that Cult would not convert n1, and that they attacked katze and Possessed of all people did not happen. I do not have any mechanical info to back this up - it’s just common sense.

I did all of this on mobile which is why it took a while

1 Like

One at most. Vulgard obvtown himself in allies chat.

im thinking of vulgard as a possible convert

i townleaned him but he’s on my conv radar

@Chloe
Did your action go through?

I am not Investigative so I do not know.

But I would assume yes.

He barely posted anything today, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupsEGGQSkg

:confused:

WRONG

tinfoil: dry is obs who saw chloe not visit because she was converted and there was the obs bug

1 Like

lmfao

WRONG

Oh really now?

Two main reasons TBH:

1. I’ve had difficulty in organizing scumreads so last night I decided to re-eval clean. I’m still leaning Alice town because I don’t think she would necessarily be that bold and I did agree with her point that it seemed sort of strange that she was the consensus townread. With that said, back on point, I’ve found several people more townie than you which is why I have them higher up my “Alice list” which I had constructed last night.

2. I don’t really know how to read you that well but I think I trust Alice’s “soulread” on you which is why I think you have decent scum equity here.

3. I also voted you to create a counterwagon. I also had the feeling that there is a deepwolf somewhere that’s infiltrated our towncore because the scumread list felt too consensus. I’m creating this counter wagon to see who votes on it tbh. I acknowledge that DryBones/Braixen is likely not W/W.

There is a deepwolf candidate that I have in mind but I want to hold it for now until I see what happening. I’m liking some of the interactions I’m seeing right now tbh and I will probably come out with it soon.

My suspect that I have yet to announce is related to this. But to put it out short, I think the bleed on Luxy was legitimate based on his reaction to it. On the contrary, while I initially suspected CRichard to be the likely bleeder, I don’t think his reaction is any way signatory of that. Also he’s directly in his town meta and is playing like a typical ToL townie. Also, I don’t think that even in ToL, they are the type of person to really bleed King that early, knowing from how it’s related to this.

I think it’s more likely that DryBones/Braixen isn’t W/W and I want to see who votes on each wagon since you both are in my scumreads, albeit individually.