[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Tbh if I was an invest class id put it on Alice. Its an obvious n1 convert but I do sense agenda in her reads.

had one game with him, but anyone that doesnt give reads is on my suspect list tbh

What sort of agenda?

Do it then, kill me.

And it ties back down to the bleed on Luxy.

I’m like pretty sure it’s a real bleed because of Luxy’s reaction. With that said, I don’t think CRich is the type to do that, as I’ve explained before. I feel that katze’s list of the most likely bleeders is an accurate representation. Furthermore…

• Chloe has been trying to solve for the MM 2nd ability slot, which I don’t like, because it implies TMI and it isn’t too useful especially D1
  • I think the purpose of the bleed was to frame CRichard, and you did shade him for that Chloe.

ignoring converts potential

Marshal
Italy

Chloe
Dry
Vulgard
Alice
Ami
Derps
Braixen
Crichard

PoisonedSquid
Folaccount
Nappy

Wazza
Possessed
Evo

this is slightly altered from my logs taking recent events into account but it’s what i got

and tbh i can split the townbloc up a lil

These are moreso individual reads but there is a good chance that there is a LHF there. The consensus PoE feels a bit odd.

I wanted to see who would jump on on which wagon.

1 Like

I’m really suspecting you now, Marshal. This is just weird

@Gypyx

What did you do last night?

For one, your comment on my AtE. You said I was calm in Virtuous but I was calm in Evolution too and ill likely be calm this game with Luxy gone (and after my scolding I got). Its planting seeds of a future wagon.

You are reading your alt as evil lol

these are townleans???

yep.

i lean all of them town

I discussed this with Vulgard last night. They were the ones who came up with this and I’m fairly certain that they’re V here.

Ami hasn’t been really doing much to play the game IMO and I found that read weird. Also I kinda just ignored Marshal’s reads because I believed he was Warlock.

I think Ami is more likely to flip neutral or NK than groupscum because when I’ve played groupscum with them they are typically more agenday.

/Vote Marshal
TBH Nappy might have a point that this guy is openwolving

Vulgard, my ride or die? Vulgar I’m disappointed in you.

Marshal
Italy

Chloe
Dry
Vulgard
Alice

Ami
Derps
Braixen
Crichard

PoisonedSquid
Folaccount
Nappy

Wazza
Possessed
Evo

Potential converts (who would be a good convert)

Chloe
Vulgard
Alice
Nappy… maybe

im removing myself from this list because i openclaimed neut at EoD and know im not converted