[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

I’m reading you as T. I’m gutreading you as W.

Point me to one deep read I’ve fabricated as a wolf and I’ll reconsider my stance on my slot. I really struggle with that when I’m wolfing.

I can’t exactly stop you from gutreading me as W, can I? Just send a wolf after me, or whatever it is you have.

Why are you so relaxed?

Because I’m a villager.

Though to be fair, I don’t exactly struggle with feeling relaxed as a wolf. Re: FoL 26.

It’s just striking me as odd considering the fact you haven’t been relaxed in any game recently.

Is it just cause it’s FoL or smthn?

Do you mean that I’ve been shitposting more? I don’t think that’s equal to “Vulgard has not been relaxed recently.”

It’d actually like an explanation from him over it.

It may seem joke-ish, but he hasn’t really done much regarding Poss and his entire feud with him basically dissipated out of the sudden.

No I mean the fact that you’ve been feeling relaxed in general.

Looking back onto Vanilla Nightless, you were panic-voting and placing pressure left right and center for even the littlest reaction.
This game I haven’t seen that from you at all. I might have missed something from earlier but it strikes me as odd the fact you haven’t bothered with placing too much pressure or RT’ing people.

I’m thinking you might’ve concluded “DryBones V” too early into day 2…

@Wazza

Since you’ve already open-claimed Hunter, why have you not used a bleed on one of your SRs yet?

Not to mention the fact you wanted me to bleed you despite the fact that has dire consequences for both of us if you’re Town.

Because I’d rather use it without claiming it first and I seem to have a habit of claiming I’m gonna bleed this person.

Besides, when I bleed, evils will know that it was my bleed, they’ll attack me at night when I can’t bear and poof I’m gone.

For some reason, in FoL setups that kinda thing doesn’t seem to do anything. People never sheep me. :upside_down_face:
So I don’t do it. Also, no day 1 lynch. Most other setups do have a day 1 lynch.

1 Like

Was this directed as me?

Like, he just doesn’t confront people when he’s a wolf. There’s no way that he’d have gone after Chloe like that if he weren’t BD.

i decided to shift my viewpoint away from poss for the time being

IMO he’s had some villagery posts and his volume tells point was valid, he’s just been emelia-level to argue with(and has had scummy points) and it was draining and going nowhere. Arguing with ppl like this does nothing for me

Fair point, I’ll give you that.

also u can’t tell me dry isn’t villa LMAO

hol’ up I’d like a massive explanation on my placing.