[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

no Archer outted. Pretty sure that was a RT to see if you opened up to attacking katze.

Archer abil would go after attack

tinfoil

cult game, NK and cult leader (+ acolyte) targeted katze, resulting in the death of kat

Dosent CL Kill two people though

if this is the case i actually hella wolfread wazza

im rpetty sure it works like tol in that “death immune once” means for one night.

you can be attacked infinite times in one ngiht and not die.
i’ll haev to ask tho

Marshal - Rn I’m think he’s >rand V with a huge asterisk. In general his tone his calm and I can follow his logic, the problem is that I’m seeing a lot of potential red flags with his confidence such as automatically trusting a lot of people and making such a confident PoE so quickly. This is reminding me of his “Poisonous is so easy this can be the best village game on the site” comment that I caught in that match but brushed aside. I really want investigatives on him to rest my doubts here.

SDA - This is just odd. He’s been extremely contrarian this match without being able to explain or go into depths with his reads but at the same time I don’t feel like he’s had much of an impact in the thread flow so far. I can’t really seem to see any thought process in his reads and suddenly shading both Vulgard and I is just nonsensical from either a W or a V PoV.

Vulgard - Obvtown. There’s no way W!Vulgard makes that posts that I read in allied chat.

Braixen - Most certain SR rn. IIRC I’ve written something earlier about him. Would like him to die today.

1 Like

sacrilege shoots the person if the convert fails

I think Katze was an NK kill. She was totally mislynchable if you were groupscum, based on her lackluster content and the fact her meta is almost indistinguishable between alignments unless she has voting patterns you’re able to analyze. I don’t think groupscum would aim there.

Or they couldn’t kill, which would implicate Possessed. Either way, I think the most likely scenario is that we’re in a Cult game and NK yeeted Katze.

Right but…

In what world would a Hunter who bypasses death immunity claim to kill someone because of an Archer?

That was HELLA stupid.

If he’s an actual Phys then nobody would have wanted to kill him as he’d just be mislynch bait.

shrug i didnt do the rt

I forgot that was a thing

How did they die then?

i hit a wall of exhaustion so im sorry for shitty posts. i am consuming the caffeines rn

The Scorned :fire:

Neutral Social
Utter Contempt (Passive) - Immune to occupation, target changing and visit prevention. Additionally, you are immune to death at night once. Targeting a player with a night ability will mark them for the following day. After achieving your win condition, your abilities will be disabled and you will suicide this night. This passive is retained upon class change.

So whoever killed Katze was able to bypass her one night death immunity. We also have an archer claim to have marked her.

stop making it look like you’re distancing from me you ass.

No we don’t, that was a dumbass RT from Marshal.

Okay this post is really self aware

Seriously, in WHAT WORLD WOULD THAT WORK.

I BYPASS DEATH IMMUNITY ANYWAY.

Half of the available NKs have bypassing methods. Maybe it was Demon fishing for investigators visiting Katze.