[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

…killing groupscum would accomplish the same thing, and it’s more reliable as we have d1 reads to help us.

im kinda not finished yet, but here is what I have, just general thoughts and things to point out

@Alice @Vulgard y’all love talking about the Allies chat a lot.

May I ask, do you guys want Luxy healed or nah?

this was meant to be @Vulgard lol but you too wazza

Wazza: You think I’m assassin bc I was jailed. Are you confirming an unseen game?

Villagery af, especially the addition of this.

Like… why. Why include this if you’re wolfing.

It’s also really disconnected and doesn’t push any specific agenda. This guy is a villager.

My issue with Luxy’s slot is that they’ve been inactive as hell and didn’t contribute as much as I’d like.

Sometimes people like to admit they cry.

1 Like

If we figure out which scum faction it is, that would solve us.

A - Covert Nights
B - What NK we have
C - What the Evils could fake claim

• Convert Knights

i’m sensitive

1 Like

I notice Braixen posed those diagrams D1 and yet he isn’t following them up. That is something I don’t like. I downgrade him to a null read based on that. Those diagrams make me wonder if he posted them to be noticed, and less to do with contributing to D1 discussion.

2 Likes
  • *Convert Nights

aight im back we got stomped in 4 minutes

Why is everyone so focused on mechanics right now

Big F for Braixen, is being bullied by mis-spelling and probably autocorrect.

i specifically stated i made this to be falsely breadcrumbed

look at the first letter of each line

1 Like

EVO differs from Braixen in that he’s actually excited about the way he’s reading people and he’s consistently using that to inform and develop his reads.

Braixen just kinda randomly gave up on it exactly when I wolfread him for it and it was awkward as hell in general.

2 Likes

Oh wow you are copying others reads congrats!!!

The wolfreads on me come from Marshal, Derps, Braixen and Wazza, all of which were in my sorta-PoE night 1.
Lol.