[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

i just want his claim cuz hes prolly mystic or preist omegalul

nappy dew it

or just bullshit something fake, he’ll never know

Napoleon is most likely scum invest tbh

If you think that why make him claim??

Yeah but for some reason 5 of 9 votes worries me. I know its d2 and scum wont quickvote because that’s dumb and maybe I’m being paranoid.

Just took a 2 hour nap. Just caught with the thread.

At the beginning of D1, I set up a counterwagon on DryBones to see who would vote them and no one really did, I actually believed that the wagon was going to grab traction but it didn’t. Besides Braixen and Marshal, no wagon ever got traction and the thread, when it comes to voting, feels a bit frozen except between Braixen and Marshal which is sort of awkawrd.There were also a bunch of other wagons that doesn’t have traction. I feel like that we might have possible pinned down a wolf somewhere within these wagons.

I am slight scumreading Marshal now but I scumread them because I’m not sure whether their “reaction test” was fake. katze flipping Scorned despite death immunity is suspicious and either that is a Carnage-empowered attack or that was some sort of disguise (I would guess Possessor). I think katze is more likely an NK target though but Marshal already sorta softed D1 and I think their claim will help resolve their slot. I tried looking at this slot assuming that Marshal was a NE and it makes a lot more sense IMO based on Marshal-Alice interactions D1.

Because you never explained why you scumread me.

cuz it removes him from PoE dingus

and we don’t want a mystic or priest lynched

1 Like

If you guess my number 1 to 100 ill hard claim

mindmeld

No

16 more guesses

that a fucking boring number, no

No, good guess tho

I hate life.