[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Think nappy told me only guaranteed healer IS prince

Oh shit that’s right Prince heals now

1 Like

Still wouldn’t hurt to ask hosts

Not a good look for you
try to keep in mind I’ve been playing mafia for 7 years, I understand fundamentals, at least

Itd certainly help my case since nobody claimed healer but w/e. You’re actually probably right since Prince heals now

You seem to be sort-of claiming here. You don’t have to confirm it or not, but be sure if I noticed it…scum did too. Scum are always more observant than town but they keep that out of public eye.

Yeah i’ll ask

Also ill be back at pc in like 10mins so i can answer things a lot faster - apologies for delays

Got a host answer.

Prince is the only guaranteed healer

2 Likes

Ohhh I also got an answer to an earlier question. I forgot who exactly asked but I remember @CRichard564 was in the discussion.

If Scorned is attacked multiple times in the same night, they will in-fact die.

moving right along, seems like some of these roles make the idea of trusting mechanical info a bit of a stretch. How often will you guys trust mech info? Or is there a point where it will all come together

Holy fuck how dumb am i…Katze should be alive if she was scorned

You think it was altered?

I had a case against that at SoD

also just got that

1 Like

Unless Scorned death immunity works differently in FoL than ToL. The Scorned has one night death immunity which means they don’t die for one night no matter how times they get attacked that night.

it does work differently

It does work differently. We just got confirmation

Alright the wording is a little confusing.

It has to be. What are the odds Katze gets attacked twice?

Very, very low. Possessor can alter flips, but that means Possessor royally fucked up by giving themselves away.

or was strongmanned by the NK or cult

1 Like