[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

And has anyone else in this game had more experience with them before?

i knew you knew lmao

1 Like

i’ve played quite a bit with kat

probably the one to play with them the most

bro you joke but i’ll subconsciously say shit to see how people think about something sometimes, only when really close though and in joking manner

Aight imma go to bed, will post new reads w/ quotes and reasoning in morning

Don’t execute me until then :wink:

Do you know if Katze has a strong/accurate read on anyone here?

I’ve been thinking that the reason for Katze’s death was either doc dodging or that someone here would target them as Katze may have a godread on them as I re-read Katze’s ISO and found nothing that could be a genuine soft nor a strong read on anyone, so I don’t think this was done because of Katze’s reads or PR hunting.

okay, have a goodnight, groupscum Braix, sleep tight

1 Like

Don’t let the Blue Dragon Bite!

That reminds me. Braixen instantly becoming a lead wagon after being a not-quite unanimous town read yesterday is startling. What gives?

1 Like

I’m also curious as to why scum didn’t go for Italy.

uhh… not particularly?

Kat might have mentioned having a soulread on vul earlier but i wouldn’t imagine it’s arete level

Pretty sure I know katze the most out of anyone here. But I’ve only played… 2? Games with them? Maybe 1 - idk

especially since i claimed to carnage

1 Like

Did you see Braixen’s diagrams in D1? He puts them here and that’s it.

i can tell this is going to be a tough slot for town

They slipped that they are not a Hunter despite claiming it. They basically said that they would use an action that was removed from the Hunter classcard some time ago.

Apparently Braixen thought that Hunter Retribution applies to FoL same as ToL.

They also contradicted themself when it came to using their bleed ability

He’s not fucking talkin about that dumbo hes talkin how everyone insta voted me start of d2

I fucking misread ok? Are humans allowed to make mistakes?