[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

yesss

Again, WL doesn’t know if its unseen or cult game. Cult game wouldn’t have n1 kill…so WL should always carnage N2

there are some mech confirms but they take more effort to pull off/are riskier

like using a day ability to bleed someone. you then confirm only to the bled target that you can bleed them (assuming they werent conveniently bled by someone else ig)

also assuming you told them

It still doesn’t explain why Katze’s night immunity was bypassed. Unless we have a CW-MM or if the we have a Reaper or Demon who yolo’d empower, then yeah. But if this were the case I’d expect them to target the Prince or some shit like it.

I did that N1 as demon

1 Like

Or Possessor. I think one way or another Katze was killed by NK, but that’s fine because…I’m a Phys! And I have Exhume!

SFoL58 - Virtuous II <-----I think

Wait fuck I think I only get faction, not NK type

This would still reveal if he was killed by an empowered Assassin or by an empowered NK.

yeah but if it pops up NK that is info that unseen failed attack or cult game

The Physician

Blue Dragon Support
Remedy Studies (Passive) - You are immune to bleeding.
Inoculate (Day) - Prevent a player from being poisoned or bled for the rest of the game. - 1 use :crown:
Exhume (Day) - At the end of the night, learn what faction killed a player. - 2 uses :crown:
Heal (Night) - Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing any poison and bleeding they were suffering from. - Infinite uses :crown:
Self-Care (Night) - Heal yourself tonight. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Correct. Exhume only shows faction of the Killer.

If its assassin yeah

NK I’m not sure if it just says “neutral” but well find out tonight

It’s still useful as if it isn’t NK, then we know for sure if it’s Cult or Unseen.

1 Like

going to bed, dont hammer without me, we got like 2 days or something, we can discuss before the inevitable Baix lynch

/Unvote @Amelia

Have a good night EVO.

LMFAO imagine omega-brain katze using this.

it would never happen
but what if. hahahah

1 Like

Publically outting that I might self-care tonight to get Exhume results.

Eat my WiFoM