[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

You said it, not me

:thinking:

Ami and Chloe were very isolated d1

so I’m interpreting this to mean that you think evo/sda have partner equity?

They never directly supported each other, SDA not really supporting anyone, instead accusing others. EVO did accuse SDA, though that was every much later on and could be wolf trying to build cred.
I find it weird how SDA never accused EVo and instead only accused Katze, so they might be groupscum.

/Unvote
I think the joke went too far guys

I see.
Are your positive associations structured in the same way? Do they feel like a “towncore” to you? They have positive interactions with each other that lead you to town reading them both

I don’t town read EVO and SDA

Votee Voted by Votes
Braixen Alice, Sirderpalot 2/9
folaccount Vulgard, Possessed 2/9
Ami Napoleon, Wazza, Squid 3/9
Possessed folaccount 1/9
EVO DryBones, Marshal, Braixen 3/9
help I’m multitabling this and BotF

Honestly this whole interaction between Marshal DryBones and Braix deserves Vulgod’s attention.

@Vulgard

Chloe and Alice are possible converts but I really have little proof to exe them over it.

Vulgard is also a possible convert

EVO constantly cries for others attention rather then providing his own analysis which makes me think he is even more scum

keep 'em coming, Braixen, dont slow down now

here is your chance, tunnel someone, get out of today’s lynch

I have no need to get out of today’s lynch italy is already going to jail and exe me

that is the hope but we haven’t made a game plan yet, right?

You are dodging suspisousions by putting it back onto me rather then facing your suspisions

Unfortunately there have been no logical constructs stable enough to require me to dismantle myself.

Sorry.

That is the scummiest shit I have ever heard