[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Assuming they picked Tavernkeeper, yes.

Only during the night.

like…at all, not just night

i thought it just said in general can not be occupied or redirected

If I recall correctly , it says that Prince is occupy immune at night. Wait let me check

yes plz check, important info to know if we can rely on italy’s jail

It says at night so I’m assuming that Prince can be day occupied. I’ll clarify with the hosts though.

1 Like

yeah you’re right, the plan here was to jail Braix because they know the jail wouldnt do shit lmao

well, maybe

That’s if Mastermind went Tavernkeeper set.

1 Like

people keep asking me to jail evo is this for protection or something else

they think im wolf

EVO is likely V. It’s just Seth who’s pushing EVO based on gut.

there’s also marshal and some other people asking me to

also 5 pings telling me to-

I remember Chloe talking about the new MM ability and Tavernkeeper set definitely looks appealing. I looked at the classcards myself so I do think there’s a decent possibility that if it’s an Unseen game (I think it is tbh due to King bleed, some of my TRs think like, and some other smaller things that I remember picking up), that the MM might have chosen the Tavernkeeper set.

1 Like

They only have one use of it though if they did go for it.

1 Like

Well that is comforting at least.

Italy is gonna have to read up to understand why 3 people started pushing me, imo, DryBones is a pocketed town

is pocket the right word?

Yes I did claim archer D1.

1 Like

Looking through the player list…

• Gypyx self-resolves
  • I’m Noble
  • Read V!Vulgard and V!Alice D1 though I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them were converted
  • Italy is Prince
  • CRich iand EVO are in my strong townleans
  • katze is dead

Leaving:

Chloe
folaccount
Marshal
SirDerpsAlot
Vulgard
PoisonedSquid
Ami
Possessed
Wazza
DryBones
Braixen

Ami could be scum but I don’t think they are the best lynch, I think them softing Archer is a good look from them. Chloe is a slight V for me as well.
Leaving:

folaccount
Marshal
SirDerpsAlot
PoisonedSquid
Possessed
Wazza
DryBones
Braixen

Both Marshal and Squid hinted that they could probably prove themselves if they are town I think, leaving.

folaccount
SirDerpsAlot
Possessed
Wazza
DryBones
Braixen

Possessed is still someone I’m unsure about… I still think some of their posts on D1 hint V to me. I’m nullreading this but I don’t think this would be my primary lynch. The rest I gotta read a bit more but I think this is the PoE we should follow.

1 Like