[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

I’m flattered you chose me as the town target to get rid of, does that mean GS are afraid of me?

or is this LHF to you?

it doesn’t do anything to town dummi

:^) okii, Imma go read up on Warlock

have fun

@Napoleon i reccomend removing myself and EVO or someone who you think is scum with me and EVO.

Warlock Class Card

bascially garunteed to hit a wolf from ur PoV

now i fucking understand what chloe and nappy were saying

1 Like

also uh… one sec

yeah dummi i claimed to use carnage at EoD to avoid converts and for another reason

fite me

haha…

haha…

i actually slipped as non warlock too but y’allre gonna ignore that aren’t you

Nah I ain’t saying you are Warlock - I just think it’s more likely that we have a Warlock than SS

“stonewalling prince”

next day:

“haha it was bait guys”

ok

i can acually prove myself to not be warlock or sellsword right now.

that would be pretty dank

On D1 I had you pegged down as a slight V because you seemed more invested into the game. Here was the readslist I had in my journal by EoN N1.

Townreads

• Napoleon
  • Italy (Prince - Confirmed Town)
  • Vulgard (I can feel that T!Vulgard)

Townleans

• Alice (Be careful with this slot but few things pinged V)
  • Luxy/Gxypx (I think their bleed was legit)
  • CRichard (a few points were awkward but I’m reading this town)
  • SirDerpsALot

Nullreads

• Possessed (interacting w Luxy is a bit weird but a lot of their other posts feel townie)
  • EVO
  • folaccount
  • Wazza
    ------------- Process of Elimination Line --------------
  • katze
  • PoisonedSquid

Killzone

• DryBones
  • Braixen
  • Chloe
  • Ami
  • Marshal (openwolf)

I think Luxy’s reaction indicates that the bleed is real. I don’t think someone would bleed the King unless they intended to frame a newbwolf for doing so. That is DryBones (new to FoL but they probably have enough FM experience to discuss with their scumbud, which means if this is groupscum prolly inactive groupscum) or CRichard. I don’t think CRich was behind it, I think someone like katze or Chloe, ToL players, were responsible for it, and Chloe being the more likely one, with the intention of framing.

I don’t remember being too focused on you until reading the part where Alice believed you could be distancing Braix, which turned you into more nullish for me but I still was focused more on others such as Chloe or Ami. I did believe you could be a very possible scumpal for Braix though.

About 10 or 15 minutes after re-evaluating Ami I submitted a Court Spies on you.

So marshal what is your claim for real?

but im not gonna

rather a few nerds sussing me then give up my ace in the hole