[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Yeah we just found out via Chloe.

she won’t qt

don’t get ur hopes up

Its doesn’t make it true, but you shouldn’t encourage it.

As it stands I have Ami as null so I wouldn’t be upset at her lynch. If Vulgarf, Drybones or Napoleon were bountied though? I wouldn’t push for that at all.

yep
so wazza’s bear would make him death immune
which my mark no longer stops

so yea
it fuckinw orks like that

wait a sec I won’t die from your shot anyway @Ami

IT’S PASSIVELY IMMUNE FUCKER!

Which means my bear would still make me immune.

yeah this is tru

I knew earlier but decided to shut because if wazza was acolyte he would realize to late and then forgot

I only just realised this because I was talking about an Archer buff at some point not so long ago.

sigh

lynch the villa because lolBounty

don’t come whining when you need extra villa kp

more of a balance but this is irrelevant

afaik napoleon is all but mech confirmed town, no? So yeah I wouldn’t lynch that slot if it were bountied
vulgard and drybones sure, I probably still lynch

dude I think you’re Town as well but you die tonight anyway.

wait /unvote

we gotta think smn thru

No, not really. You’d just look like you cashed in on a pre-made lynch for towncred. You wouldn’t look bad, but you wouldn’t look good.

Napoleon will either look like Scorned or Noble.

Votee Voted by Votes
Braixen Alice, Drybones, Crichard, Wazza 4/9
folaccount Vulgard, Possessed 2/9
Ami Squid, EVO 2/9
Possessed folaccount 1/9
Napoleon sirderpalot 1/9
Crichard Braixen 1/9
I tried to fix derps’s name and failed

Honestly, I kinda prefer not lynching Ami.

I know it’s strange that I just thought about that and I was the one who created the damn push just then but I feel like it’s best to not kill them.

As long as it’s someone within these groups, I am okay lynching, but I do have preferences; and an Ami lynch, if bountied, is pretty valuable

PoE & Killzone

Reasons for Wazza being scum

Sort of just Bitching about his role which can be seen as towncred? I think that at this level I can be seen as scum trying to build towncred by complaining about their role. I’ve done this multiple times and it works quite well.

He never actually bled me. So this is a contradictory statement, if you didn’t know I claimed hunter.

The fact that he refuses to bleed anyone makes me think that he is NK. My current theory as to why Katze died was due to Demon

I think Wazza used Haemophilia d1 which is why he was adamant about not bleeding anyone, this would also explain the reason as to why Katze died.

Very weird statement here, seems to be isolated from the game as to try to not make any allegiances or to make any enemies.

Continueing to threaten people without actually backing it up with anything.

Very weird post in reference to a conversation that you should look at. Marshal was discussing the possibility of it being a cult game and Wazza immediately shut it down.

Very weird when I said that I town read him, he undermined it with the fact that he is always aggressive, this is the reason why I am so conflicted between Wazza either being openwolf or towncore.

Refussing to bleed marshal is really weird.

Even more weird how he choices not to bleed marshal and to instead vote him.

Adamently claiming to not want to bleed marshal.

Go back to his previous statement when he claimed to bleed anyone who ccs hunter, this, he of course, did not do.

I never claimed hunter was unique, and me claiming that I thought hunter had retri was a way to make scum unable to guess my class, something I was adamant about until I was pressured to claim.

He finally claims to want to bleed someone, yet he finds an excuse to not do it anyway

This is the excuse I was talking about.

Finally back off on bleeding, though this entire argument was completely drawn out which makes me susp of him.

Even if ami was bountied there is still a high chance of them being town, why would we mislynch for the purpose of gaining another lynch at the cost of a high chance of a villager?

Out of the conversation tho it is hilarious XO

If Alice dies tonight that is even more suspicious as he is delaying the action to later on in the day.

This seems like a really high bluff.

Don’t tell me you’re Zone 2.0 and you’re holding grudges aaaaa