[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

I wonder if he knew about limited feedback or not

ugh
I need to sleep
maybe I’ll be here before a second lynch, maybe not

1 Like

It depends how games he’s played on this website so far. If only a few then no. If more than a few I’d say yes.

we’ll probably try to do second lynch closer to EoD

We’re at L-3 on Ami.

also this freaks me out so i think we should go for the majority lynch on Braix after this - but close to EoD

Votee Voted by Votes
Braixen Alice, Drybones, Crichard, Wazza 4/9
folaccount Vulgard, Possessed 2/9
Ami Squid, EVO, Marshal, Napoleon, folaccount, Chloe 6/9
Napoleon SirDerpsAlot 1/9

Please ping me if there are any errors.

2 Likes

@Arete Those are all correct as of now.

@Vulgard you are at l-1 defend yourself

1469 posts wtf

are you commenting on how many posts you gotta read or how many posts are in my Iso

1 Like

Hello Vulgard we’re at L-3 on Ami. We’re waiting to see your thoughts on this game so far.

I’m reading Marshal’s posts and I think he’s a wolf trying to take over the game because we’re right.

Lynch him and re-eval if he flips town.

/vote Marshal

I’m ok with switching to Ami if needed. I thought about revealing an idea I had but I think I can just reveal it in my logs to the same effect.

Votee Voted by Votes
Braixen Alice, Drybones, Crichard, Wazza 4/9
folaccount Possessed 1/9
Ami Squid, EVO, Marshal, Napoleon, folaccount, Chloe 6/9
Napoleon SirDerpsAlot 1/9
Marshal Vulgard 1/9

Please ping me if there are any errors.

im shocked

can we just acknowledge that we think the other is powerwolfing and not get in a big argument over it and clog thread?

idgaf where ur vote is but it’s bound to happen

You still think Braixen is scum right?

It’s either Braixen or Ami is the lynch target for today. Assuming Ami isn’t BD of course.

I should also mention that Marshal is hard defending Braixen.

Just… no.
I do think he might be harddefending a villager in Braixen, but either way he looks bad fmpov.

He’s all like “this is a mislynch and you should feel bad” which means he’s defending a partner or TMIng a villager. He’s all “oh I’m just being cautious and don’t want to read Braixen wolf off of that RT and I think he’s been villagery otherwise” even though that’s not his regular playstyle.

Keep fearmongering, that’s certainly helpful. Note that he isn’t offering alternatives despite calling the current PoE bad. I mean… he is. Me and Alice. When I’m sure we’re both V.

This part does make sense and frankly makes me think Wazza could just be the Demon. I don’t think groupscum!Wazza is too likely.

Ah yes, the classic wolf reasoning. “My actions weren’t wolfy because you were doing something mechanical against me and it was dumb.” All the while ignoring the fact that you refuse to do something which confirms you.