[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

I wish i weren’t so damn tired so i could figure out what’s going on

How? I’m not gonna get enough votes to lynch this guy. It’s 9 hours until EoD and currently there’s not enough people around.

Bounty > GT

I nullread Ami as they have barely posted during this game. If they flip scum, we get a scum out.
If they flip BD then we lower the PoE and we get another lynch today - which in all likelihood will be Braix.

If you’re incredibly worried about Marshal being wolf then I can re-read his ISO and determine whether or not I should target him tonight - which, unless hes occ/redir immune, would likely stop him from doing shit

You say that, but you also say I’m the convert and I’m a wolf.
Lol. Your reads are just fake.

i’m saying why i wouldn’t convert you.
i still think others converting u is more then possible.

basically, if you look at who it would actually make sense to conv, I see really the only options of you, alice, chloe, and maybe nap.

Nap i don’t really hate thus far, alice seems V still, chloe… I think is villa but gives me some pause at some moments. You however are just so strongly against me and intellectually dishonest imo that it just makes you the most likely conv IMO

Marshal do you know if we get another lynch if bounty is plurality?

uhh… idk

u should ask hosts

kk

But why tho

i think the 2nd most likely option is that nobody was oonverted and that vul is just being a real dummy right now.

Don’t listen to him, right now he really wants me lynched but right now we have a plan and doing that would almost certainly end in my lynch or a no lynch/plurality lynch.

Hyperposting won’t save you.

Derps, Braixen, Marshal, Possessed, Wazza can all die.

Re-eval on a V flip.

He’s a wolf.

sigh i think i might just sleep.

vul this game is really unfun when all you are doing is antagonizing me. Seriosuly whatever alignment you are right now it’s hella annoying to just hear every post from you being a shade on me or calling me bad.

i’ve set my logs for if i’m lynched.

my vote stays where it stays

@Gypyx i’m not gonna convince you to not GT me but i urge you to listen to others in thread and ask if that’s a good idea(it’s not)

I’m falling asleep soon but… i’ll try to wake up 3h before EoD. Who needs sleep when you have fm

Good night gamers

if i’m lynched

READ MY GOD DAMN LOGS!

alr that’s it for me

You’re doing the same thing to me, though? It’s annoying to keep hearing I’m converted when I’m out of my wolfrange.