[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

To be fair I am kinda scared I’m going to mislynch someone again. Last time I insisted upon lynching someone I was trying to lynch a villager as V.
But on the other hand, just sitting here and repeating my reads like a broken record isn’t going to do anything. I want to play the game more actively. :confused:

And, if Marshal’s a villager, then I’m really sorry. But I’ve been evaluating him yesterday and today and I’m still concluding “wolf.”

I think you could out your Allies tbh, there’s not much harm in it and I think I know who the other person is.

my allies are you / alice rn

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

Man this is the worst part.
/vote Ami

Time to find out if Napoleon’s bounty works or not.

@Amelia @Jane

BOOM BYE TOWN

1 Like

As that is hammer - I suggest nobody speaks after this message.

Votee Voted by Votes
Braixen Alice, DryBones, Wazza 3/9
folaccount Possessed 1/9
Ami Squid, EVO, Marshal, Napoleon, folaccount, Chloe, Vulgard, Gypyx, CRichard564 9/9
Napoleon SirDerpsAlot 1/9

Ami has been lynched! They were:

The Archer (Unofficial Class)

Blue Dragon Killer
Multi-shot (Day) - If you fire an arrow at one of your marks tonight, remove all marks and attack any other player whose mark was removed. You are immune to redirection this night. - 2 uses
Eagle Shot (Night) - Fire an arrow to kill your target. This ability is disabled if you kill a member of BD with it. - Infinite uses
Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death immune. You may have up to three marks. Targeting a marked player with this ability will remove the mark. Targeting yourself will remove all marks. Marks disappear on death or class change. - Infinite uses
Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had no logs.

A bounty triggers!

Day 2 continues, all votes are reset and a second lynch is possible.

With 16 Players alive, majority is still 9.

3 Likes

ok goodnight

Can we lynch someone who isn’t a villager now? Thanks.

/vote Marshal

That confirms Napoleon with his bounty.

Napoleon was hard V anyway, that was pointless.

End day near regular EoD pls. Nighty night

Vote Count

Votee Voted by Votes
Marshal Vulgard 1/9

I said I don’t trust Marshal. Time to say so by voting.
/vote Marshal

@folaccount How is Marshal an obvious villager? I don’t see it.

Also, the fact most of my wolfreads are among the top posters makes me feel somewhat uneasy.