[FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win

Also, I’m pretty sure this FoL is already the longest FoL to date and we’re in day 2. Thanks, highposters, very cool.

1 Like

Well you’ll see tonight.

1 Like

Vulgard this is one of those times I should have not listened to you.

I had my doubts about Ami being scum. I should have stuck to my guns by not voting.

That’s what happens being a noob. Not having confidence to listen to their own gut read.

This is going to haunt me for a very,very long time. Sorry guys looks like I’m a perpetual noob.

The only reason I lynched Ami was because people were like “ooooo we gotta get a free bounty lynch here” and I couldn’t do shit to convince them otherwise.
It doesn’t matter. What matters is that we have one more lynch and I want it to land on a wolf.
Braixen Derps Marshal Possessed Wazza. These five.
Kill.
Murder.

You say that yet you’re the one who’s acting sus as fuck.

Still I’m going to wish that I could delete my memory of this game after it’s done.

Yeah if there is technology to delete memories, this could come handy right now.

What a record. After 3 games here. Time to pack after this game maybe.

pack my bags

If we lynch another BD. I don’t see myself signing up for another game here. No sorry guys this sort of thing is too much for me to handle.

We ain’t even gonna get another lynch, we have 4 damn hours.

/vote Braixen

Ok show’s over. Thanks for the games guys. I’ll play this game and I’m done here.

Such a horrible start of day where I live. 3 am why did I sign up for this?

For the record, I’m blocking out the posts of all these five people because all they’ve been doing this game was wolfread me for terrible reasons. They can’t seriously think I’m a wolf if they read my posts at all. I’ve been out of my wolfrange for a while now.

Vulgard I thank you for this game. Though I think this is the last game you’ll ever see me play.

No I simply can’t recover from that horror.

Here in this forum anyway.